Current song

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Current song

Post by Drfranknfurter »

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW!?

*Oingo boingo - Little girls*


(BTW I'm banned from the computer for a week, see you later ma darlins'!!)
I'm not this stupid any more.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Heheh, End of the World by REM right this sec.

I'll miss you!


*hugs*

`Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

the Bucket by the Kings of Leon

the album is called "A'ha Shake Heartbreak"

way cool album, I highly recommend their blend of soft rocky tunes with a sixties feel to the guitar rythms. and the lead singer has a knack for dropping letters from certain words, that make your mind want to fill in the blanks! -love the kings of leon-!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Stuck in my head is "Today" by Jefferson Airplane.

"Today...
I feel like pleasing you more than before
Today...
I know what I want to do but I don't know what for

To be living for you is all I want to do
To be loving you it'll all be there when my dreams come true"

I don't know why, maybe the melody, but this song feels so sad to me.

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

Song to blur
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Masterlupin
Regular Poster
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Denmark

Post by Masterlupin »

Shake the disease Depeche Mode... what a surprise :p
Mind and Soul, all is whole?!? XD

Image

User avatar
Genetically_genesis
Regular Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:15 am
Location: the desert... blowing up the sunshine...

Post by Genetically_genesis »

Dont Cha - Pusscat Dolls ??
im not actually listening i a sure u but it has become imprinted on my brain along with
"I want you to want me, i need you to need me" from 10 things i hate about you..
GAH so infectiously annoying...
YEs yes yes we have a winner....
struck u r a genius ... with a weirdly amazing memory... u 2 lewwy... i somehow left an imprint on arcana forum... yay

Dont hate me because im beautiful................ nah just kidding...................... u can hate me

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

The Used "Yesterday's Feelings" *sighs* I'm going to marry Bert McCracken (lead singer) one day... *sighs* woops did I say that out loud?? hehe ^_^;;
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

Ministry of Sound -Chillout Sessions- Energy 52 cafe del mar

User avatar
Genetically_genesis
Regular Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:15 am
Location: the desert... blowing up the sunshine...

Post by Genetically_genesis »

phoenix_feathers wrote:The Used "Yesterday's Feelings" *sighs* I'm going to marry Bert McCracken (lead singer) one day... *sighs* woops did I say that out loud?? hehe ^_^;;
hehe my friend has the same plan... she will fight u for the chance...

and new song on my mind...

WEST END RIOT - LIVING END
YEs yes yes we have a winner....
struck u r a genius ... with a weirdly amazing memory... u 2 lewwy... i somehow left an imprint on arcana forum... yay

Dont hate me because im beautiful................ nah just kidding...................... u can hate me

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

genetically_genesis wrote:
phoenix_feathers wrote:The Used "Yesterday's Feelings" *sighs* I'm going to marry Bert McCracken (lead singer) one day... *sighs* woops did I say that out loud?? hehe ^_^;;
hehe my friend has the same plan... she will fight u for the chance...

and new song on my mind...

WEST END RIOT - LIVING END
Well I say bring it on!!! *giggles* I'm listening to "Body Talk" by My Epiphany ^_^
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

Enya - Braveheart theme, while I hang out my washing.....

God I am soooo LAME...... :(
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

You are not lame! *stranglehugs* Don't ever, ever say that!! or I'll- *shakes fist and looks menacing*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

phoenix_feathers wrote:You are not lame! *stranglehugs* Don't ever, ever say that!! or I'll- *shakes fist and looks menacing*
I am Lame, its 8pm, I am sitting here after doing the washing....

you think a guy could find something much more fun to do...like a jigsaw puzzle, or maybe solitaire...but no....

hehehe, saying that is kind of like saying "dont die, or ill kill you!"
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

"Liberi Fatali" by Nobuo uematsu
bah, song changed. Now It's pachabel's cannon in d minor
oh, wait, no, House!

~Lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

-Storm- by Vanessa Mae because it helps to calm me down

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

"secret wedding" from braveheart...

and "tears toshed" from corpse bride

i just bought some songs off Itunes with a giftcard!~

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

Hold back the night by sinead o'conner

wants the sweet november soundtrack- cant find it at local stores gah!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

Whee a big happy hug to HMV in Chadstone! they had Sweet November!

-snuggles my Sweet November soundtrack-

is listening to Only Time...by Enya, from the soundtrack -sighs-

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

hmm ^_^ I love Enya, especially Only Time *hums* what a beautiful song

what Im listening to: "You Know What They Do To Guys like Us in Prison" by My Chemical Romance
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

Post Reply