I am asking for guest art/comics
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
I am asking for guest art/comics
Hi there. I've never asked for guest art/comics before. But there's a first time for (almost) everything.
Cake will be coming to an end soon and I would like to have a guest art kind of break thing.
Anyone up for it?
I give you two weeks to submit something. August 13.
Also give me your URL and name so I can give proper credit where it is due.
Thanks a bunch.
Cake will be coming to an end soon and I would like to have a guest art kind of break thing.
Anyone up for it?
I give you two weeks to submit something. August 13.
Also give me your URL and name so I can give proper credit where it is due.
Thanks a bunch.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- The Mortician
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1705
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
- Contact:
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
- The Mortician
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1705
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
- Contact:
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
-
Reinder
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1691
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
- Contact:
Sounds like fun. Count me in!
Reinder Dijkhuis
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan | Waffle | My DeviantArt gallery | Chronicles of the Witch Queen
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan | Waffle | My DeviantArt gallery | Chronicles of the Witch Queen
I shall make something as soon as I am able!
Lesse what subject though...
allow me to meditate on this for a bit but how does the desire for superiority in human nature sound?
I'll do it in this art style if thats okay.
Lesse what subject though...
allow me to meditate on this for a bit but how does the desire for superiority in human nature sound?
I'll do it in this art style if thats okay.
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
- Kirb
- A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
- Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
- Contact:
Ooooh man. I will try to come up with some spiffy fanart for you, Stinky.
I'm kinda booked, but I'll try my damndest. est. ed.
I'm kinda booked, but I'll try my damndest. est. ed.


*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
i won't be home till the 10th, but i'll try and get you something when i do get home.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:









