I am asking for guest art/comics

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

I am asking for guest art/comics

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Hi there. I've never asked for guest art/comics before. But there's a first time for (almost) everything.

Cake will be coming to an end soon and I would like to have a guest art kind of break thing.
Anyone up for it?

I give you two weeks to submit something. August 13.
Also give me your URL and name so I can give proper credit where it is due.

Thanks a bunch.
ImageImage

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

By the gods, I must think of something good by then.
Image

User avatar
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Contact:

Post by The Mortician »

How many pages are you looking for?

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

I'm not really looking for any specific number of pages.
ImageImage

User avatar
The Mortician
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:59 pm
Contact:

Post by The Mortician »

Alright. I have a joke comic on mind. Should be 2 - 3 pages.

*draws it out*

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

I'll do one. :)
Image Image

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Yay. I'm getting stuff Image
ImageImage

Reinder
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1691
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Reinder »

Sounds like fun. Count me in!

User avatar
SergeXIII
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 9:24 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by SergeXIII »

I shall make something as soon as I am able!

Lesse what subject though...

allow me to meditate on this for a bit but how does the desire for superiority in human nature sound?

I'll do it in this art style if thats okay.

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

That sounds cool.

And that looks good.
ImageImage

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

Is it alright if I get it to you after I get back from Maine?
Image Image

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Sure.
ImageImage

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Nanda wrote:Is it alright if I get it to you after I get back from Maine?
Why you ask him that on forum? You are roomies!

User avatar
That guy
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1203
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Chasin' windmills
Contact:

Post by That guy »

Oooh - I'll try to whip something up, chum! :D

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

mcDuffies wrote:
Nanda wrote:Is it alright if I get it to you after I get back from Maine?
Why you ask him that on forum? You are roomies!
To bump it. Duh. And it worked.
Image Image

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

Nanda wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
Nanda wrote:Is it alright if I get it to you after I get back from Maine?
Why you ask him that on forum? You are roomies!
To bump it. Duh. And it worked.
Gosh darn it with the bump...shoot.

User avatar
Kirb
A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
Contact:

Post by Kirb »

Ooooh man. I will try to come up with some spiffy fanart for you, Stinky.

I'm kinda booked, but I'll try my damndest. est. ed.
ImageImage
*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Image Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

I'll see what I can do.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

i won't be home till the 10th, but i'll try and get you something when i do get home.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Thank you all :D
ImageImage

Post Reply