Flatwood: Dear Keen, I'm Leaving...

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Zph719s
Regular Poster
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:50 am
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Flatwood: Dear Keen, I'm Leaving...

Post by Zph719s »

I hate to say that I'm leaving...because it's not exactly true...

I'm Zachary Parker, and I draw Flatwood. I recently got an offer for free hosting from a site called http://www.rampagesession.com. I have a flashier (literally) web design, and altogether better system of uploading, previewing, etc. On top of that, it's ad free, and to me, that's the way to be.

I am always grateful to Keenspace for helping me get my start and for originally inspiring me to do a webcomic in the first place. In fact, the site will continue to update with new comics, but the actual site itself won't ever change. All new links will be switched over. Things will fall into disrepair. Kinda sad.

So, I hope no one thinks that I'm selling anyone out...I still get zero revenue for my work...and I doubt anyone will care in the first place, but just so you know what's going on.

The new address is: http://www.flatwoodcomic.com

User avatar
Shinyhugh
Regular Poster
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 5:28 pm
Location: The superb place

Post by Shinyhugh »

Well done to you! Movin on up...
Image
If you like penguins, ninjas, and/or the colour blue, come see!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Good luck. I wish you that you cash in anyway, sooner or later.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Good luck! Hope all goes well with the move.

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

Good Luck! :wink: :wink:
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

shinyhugh wrote:Movin on up...
To the east side! To a deluxe apartment in the sky...



...what?

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

Good luck in the wide wild world. :D

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

Well, if this place falls apart after you leave, we'll know who to blame...
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
Nicked
Regular Poster
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:01 am
Location: Portlandish area.
Contact:

Post by Nicked »

Good luck in the wide wild world.
And I'll always remember you... as a child giiiiirl... </Cat Stevens>

I wish you some good fortune out there, buddy.
<a href="http://pos.comicgen.com">Property of Scott</a>

User avatar
Bekka
Regular Poster
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:52 am

Post by Bekka »

There's no saying no to such a thing as free hosting, ZP :) Subscribe to Google Ads, you could display them in white on black to go with the site's look, it's nice extra pocket money at the end of the month and they don't look too conspicuous (is that a word?).

Love your comic as ever :)

Gianna
-------------
Gianna
http://www.thenoobcomic.com

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Enjoy!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Lintjinks
Regular Poster
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: Utah
Contact:

Post by Lintjinks »

:D
Image
Image

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

Yes indeed.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Axonite »

Good luck! :)

User avatar
Ida
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1042
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:41 am
Location: AWOL
Contact:

Post by Ida »

Make it grand out there! And good luck! :D
Warning: This poster regularly makes unintentionally sexual posts. Or at least "unintentional" is what she claims...

Image

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

Gooooood luuuuuuuck...!!
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

May the feces of a million cows fertilize your grass such that it is far greener after the move than before.

Or something like that. Gratz.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Zph719s
Regular Poster
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:50 am
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Post by Zph719s »

Thank you all for your kind words.
See ya 'round.

Post Reply