Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read
The rules post for specifics
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532 Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:
Post
by LAGtheNoggin » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:01 pm
The only videos I have of my young'o self are one of my older brother busting in on me on the bog with the camera, and another of me going "fuckshitfuckfuckshitshit" into the camera while wielding an Aliens action figure (that 'sploded when you pressed a button, best action figure EVAR) - aged six and eight.
YAY CHILDHOOD.
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158 Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:
Post
by Yeahduff » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:38 am
PeppermintAfterlife wrote: There's a picture of me dancing around in a skirt and huge sunglasses when I was 5. If I find it, I'll post it.
Don't you have a picture like that where you're twenty three?
I won't be the stars in your dark night.
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714 Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod
Post
by TheSuburbanLetdown » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:43 am
yeahduff wrote: PeppermintAfterlife wrote: There's a picture of me dancing around in a skirt and huge sunglasses when I was 5. If I find it, I'll post it.
Don't you have a picture like that where you're twenty three?
Yeah. I tihnk it's in this thread somewhere.
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089 Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:
Post
by Col » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:15 pm
PeppermintAfterlife wrote: yeahduff wrote: PeppermintAfterlife wrote: There's a picture of me dancing around in a skirt and huge sunglasses when I was 5. If I find it, I'll post it.
Don't you have a picture like that where you're twenty three?
Yeah. I tihnk it's in this thread somewhere.
Page 38.
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163 Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm
Post
by Toxic » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:39 pm
Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Attachments
melookingtotallyglamOctober2002.jpg (39.95 KiB) Viewed 1037 times
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!
Risky
69
Posts: 3834 Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:
Post
by Risky » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:22 am
Close as you'll get. Unless you come to portland.
Attachments
self-port.png (18.73 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848 Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:
Post
by Noise Monkey » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:58 am
Agent Smith?
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714 Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod
Post
by TheSuburbanLetdown » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:11 am
Toxic wrote: Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Are you wearing eye shadow?
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446 Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:
Post
by Isukiyomi » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:14 am
PeppermintAfterlife wrote: Toxic wrote: Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Are you wearing eye shadow?
It *looks* like eyeshadow...
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089 Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:
Post
by Col » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:51 am
Actually, that's what he looks like without eye shadow.
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214 Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:
Post
by Tynan » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:38 am
Toxic wrote: Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Fancy a bit of the old horror violence? Maybe we should go get a pint of milk?
or are you about to break out and do cabaret?
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163 Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm
Post
by Toxic » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:16 pm
Yes, I am wearing eyeshadow. Which I put on myself!
Tynan wrote: Toxic wrote: Speaking of totally awesome pictures, here's one of me looking totally glam:
Fancy a bit of the old horror violence? Maybe we should go get a pint of milk?
or are you about to break out and do cabaret?
Cheeky!
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214 Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:
Post
by Tynan » Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:25 pm
In the best sense of course! No offense meant.
Risky
69
Posts: 3834 Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:
Post
by Risky » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:25 pm
Noise Monkey wrote: Agent Smith?
Yes. I also played Elrond. Except then I had long hair. And sparklies.
Here is me as Elrond.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659 Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:
Post
by Jim North » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:39 pm
Noise Monkey wrote: Agent Smith?
Surprised to see him,
Mis ter Monkey?
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Ryuko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1103 Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:05 am
Contact:
Post
by Ryuko » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:42 am
Peekshur. o_o
I shop this one around a lot, because I think I look good in it.
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899 Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:
Post
by Corgan_dane » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:03 am
I swear to god, I know you from somewhere...
(Stares at the picture.)
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147 Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:
Post
by Pimpette » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:35 am
That puppy sure looks happy.
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214 Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:
Post
by Tynan » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:05 pm
Pimpette wrote: That puppy sure looks happy.
And how!
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339 Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL
Post
by [AlmightyPyro] » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:37 pm
I was playin' around with my camera the other night... no particular reason why, I guess I'm minutely narcisistic (bad bad spelling I know)
EDIT: because of the fact that I hate them, two pics have been deleted.
Attachments
me at a church play again... yes that's makeup again. me5.jpg (24.76 KiB) Viewed 862 times
Last edited by
[AlmightyPyro] on Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.