Rainbow.

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
JeremyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: magic town

Rainbow.

Post by JeremyW »

I used to watch this show. Make sure you watch the video. http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rai ... isode.html

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Wasn't there a thread on this before?
That's hilarious and disturbing.
ImageImage

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

And old. Very. Very. Old. I saw this when I was ten, that's ten years ago. A decade.

User avatar
PieceOfSkunk
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1350
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:42 pm
Location: DFW TX USA

Post by PieceOfSkunk »

Wow... just... why couldn't the shows I watched as a kid have been as educational as that one?

User avatar
Ekspiulo
Regular Poster
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:09 am
Location: Small text below an image.
Contact:

Post by Ekspiulo »

Clearly my mind has erased my memories of ever seeing this show to protect itself.
Hilarious > disturbing or
Disturbing > hilarious

I just can't decide! :)

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

This is exactly why I'm not allowed to make Children's Television.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

I don't get it.

I play with my balls all the time.

I love to pluck too!

Oh! and my Twanger is ok. I have an average one.


please, no one take me seriously
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Eh, I've seen that before. It's....meh.

*Gives this thread the prize for most repetitive thread*

*Also gives PieceofSkunk the prize for hawtest avatar*
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:I don't get it.

I play with my balls all the time.

I love to pluck too!

Oh! and my Twanger is ok. I have an average one.


please, no one take me seriously
Hey, Pyro, I bet you took your avatar from Grabmygoblin!

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

mcDuffies wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:I don't get it.

I play with my balls all the time.

I love to pluck too!

Oh! and my Twanger is ok. I have an average one.


please, no one take me seriously
Hey, Pyro, I bet you took your avatar from Grabmygoblin!
Duff, your av almost made me crap my pants.
then I remembered I was house broken.
Image

User avatar
G-Lode
Regular Poster
Posts: 330
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:00 pm
Location: Team Zissou
Contact:

Post by G-Lode »

I found an actual website on that several months ago because one of my friends mentioned it. Here is the TRUTH about that skit.

Every Christmas season the BBC or some other British television network had an internal contest for shows they produced and at the end of year party they would play the films and vote on the funniest filmed short.

The cast from this REAL British children's show created this skit and won for that year. Someone internally must ave gotten a copy and years later it ended up on the internet.

It was never really broadcast on any TV, but it sure is funny! :)

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

Damn, I thought this was gonna be about the band.

Ah, well, time to air guitar to freedom!

*whooooosh*
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
Cortland
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Bellevue, Neb.
Contact:

Post by Cortland »

Oh, that was funny, and I can only imagine how hilarious it must be for people who actually grew up with the show. I'm trying to imagine the cast of Sesame Street talking in sexual innuendo. Somehow, I don't think Jim Henson and Frank Oz would let that happen to Bert and Ernie.
Image Image

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

That's what Avenue Q is for.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

G-Lod wrote:It was never really broadcast on any TV, but it sure is funny!
Actually the episode was aired a few times, mostly part of after watershed comedys, I still saw it.
cortland wrote:Oh, that was funny, and I can only imagine how hilarious it must be for people who actually grew up with the show. I'm trying to imagine the cast of Sesame Street talking in sexual innuendo. Somehow, I don't think Jim Henson and Frank Oz would let that happen to Bert and Ernie.
And people wonder why I never say "OH GOD MY CHILDHOOD!" when I see furry slash porn. My childhood died when I was still in it.

THANK-YOU ITV RAINBOW.

,__,

Locked