Comedy legend in the making dead at 37

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
The Samurai of Suburbia
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:18 am

Post by The Samurai of Suburbia »

mitch was won of my favorite comedians. ill miss him tons.

Spoder Mon
Regular Poster
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:21 pm
Location: Spoder Mon
Contact:

Post by Spoder Mon »

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!1
Spoder Mon

Previously Spoder Man, registered October 30, 2004

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Spoder Mon wrote:APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!1
All right, let's go. In The Box, foo'.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Kensou X
Regular Poster
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:41 pm
Location: San Francisco (Monterey atm), CA
Contact:

Post by Kensou X »

Apparently it really was heart failure. It's a condition he's had since he was a child.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mp ... es/3112640

but again...who knows. still....fuck heroin. I want Bradly Nowell back!
The Fan: Action, Drama, Suspence...All at a comfortable room temperature. Yeah, it's still there. I'm as shocked as you are.

Image

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.

User avatar
Kevin Wolf
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1232
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Walking the Earth.
Contact:

Post by Kevin Wolf »

Kensou X wrote:
Kevin Wolf wrote:Billy, bassist for the legendary Japanese jet rockers Guitar Wolf, also died of a heart attack yesterday.

I don't expect anybody here to care about that; just thought I'd throw it in.
Damn it. And I just missed the chance to see them live last week, too. Heard it was a great show.
Saw them here in Portland just two weeks ago. It was a transcendent experience. I am no longer the same person I was before I saw Guitar Wolf. I'd been a fan of them for ages on record, but nothing compared to live.
Of course, I'm the one that isn't JP Sloan or Jim North.

BLOGTRONIC Text Server

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

DarkMagician wrote:
Spoder Mon wrote:APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!1
All right, let's go. In The Box, foo'.
(I knew deep inside DM was just a tender, sensitive soul)

Post Reply