Crazy Chris wrote:You're problem isn't pure Fransisco based. Anywhere in this country, if you don't pick a side, people will just assume you're on the opposite side of whatever they are.
This is why I have no definable political affilitation or belief. It's why I can have the most inflamatory and caustic comic content that even Penny Arcade wouldn't touch.
-Fanny pack wrote:
pockybot wrote:See how ridiculous I just sounded? Trust me, if you were living in Mexico, youd wanna be coming up here too.
You didn't sound rediculous when you were talking about the Jews. In fact, you didn't give us enough credit. We run far more than just the banks...
I have this theory actually that Hitler *must* have been gay, as I find Jewish girls(especially the geek ones) ultra secksay.
-Fanny pack wrote:
Same here. It definitely doesn't help that, what with me going to a Jewish school, my classmates feel the need to relate everything to the Holocaust. Grr.
sooo many hot Jewish girls....mmmmm *drools* I have no idea why Jewish chicks get me going like no other race out there. Maybe its the glasses, nose, and high IQ.
Kensou X wrote:Yeah. I would imagine that you'd be seen with a looming cloud of indecisivness over you're head, but that's like saying "Hey! __No__ country has got their system perfectly down pact and perfect!" (I dare you fill in the blank)
That was the only word I could think of that made sense.
Knew I should've re-worded that. Oh, well.
The Fan: Action, Drama, Suspence...All at a comfortable room temperature. Yeah, it's still there. I'm as shocked as you are.
El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.
chibiartstudios wrote:I LOVE Little Tokyo. Chinatown too. Though be very careful in the resturaunts as I once went through what I thought was a buffet with some friends only to find out at the end that we where ordering a la cart. Damn good food though.
Damn straight.
Jen_Babcock wrote:The smog here has actually improved quite a bit since the 80s. West LA and Santa Monica have relatively clean air.
That said, Pasadena still gets hit with major smog problems.
Well you gotta love the sheer absurdity of California. A state where
people use the word "hella" in every other breath, where smoking is banned everywhere but the janitor's closet, and where the freaking Terminator is the governor.
pockybot wrote:Well you gotta love the sheer absurdity of California. A state where
people use the word "hella" in every other breath, where smoking is banned everywhere but the janitor's closet, and where the freaking Terminator is the governor.
I'm pretty sure hella is a norcal term. I never heard it until I went to UCLA and met a bunch of people from the bay area. Likewise, my high school friend never heard it 'till she went up to Berkeley.
Then again, maybe it's just not an LA word.
I'm disgusted that it's the fashion to carry tiny dogs in purses, and that the elite take their pets to psycologists.
Nobody says "Hella". That's only in Northern California, and maybe the Central Valley. At my school, nobody talked like a "Valley Girl", we had no "Surfer Accents", and I'm pretty sure the Governor never came to our school to eliminate all forms of life.
chibiartstudios wrote:Um... You DO realise that most people here havent seen the bizzarely agressive cheese ad campaign for CA right?
Has anyone out of state seen those?
Is it something like good cheese come from happy cows and happy cows come from California? If this is it, then I've seen it.
Yeah, those are how most of the cheese commercials go, but there have been a couple without the cow.
In LA County, I see a lot of Valley girl/Surfer dude accents. Valley girls are usually in West LA or in any major shopping area, and Surfer dude accents are found in major beach communities (though not so much in Santa Monica).
Jen_Babcock wrote:
I'm pretty sure hella is a norcal term. I never heard it until I went to UCLA and met a bunch of people from the bay area. Likewise, my high school friend never heard it 'till she went up to Berkeley.
Then again, maybe it's just not an LA word.
Aw, I think you are right. I put saying the word hella on par with saying the word 'fecal masturbation'.
I go to LA and socal once a month. Except for the fact I hate how spread out everything is, the youth seem about the same as they do up here. Tho in the bay area, the big thing is to look as thin, indie hipster mod, and thrift store trendy as possible.
pockybot wrote:sooo many hot Jewish girls....mmmmm *drools* I have no idea why Jewish chicks get me going like no other race out there. Maybe its the glasses, nose, and high IQ.
Don't come to my school, then. They may have the nose (I'm too lazy to remember), but few of them have glasses and almost none have a, well, brag-worthy intelligence level, which is odd, but whatever.