Who wants a cameo?

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Dotty
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:29 pm
Location: Drunk!
Contact:

Post by Dotty »

Cameos are great. I'd love to join in, but if you're overwhelmed, then do not worry.
Caught in the headlamp glare of your own blinding vanity/Mesmerised by the stare of your shallow personality
Gorging the junk food of flattery you drag your fat ego around/Everyone floored by the battering you give to whoever's around
Oh Narcissus you petulant child admiring yourself in the curve of my eyes/Oh Narcissus you angel beguiled unsated by self you do nothing but die

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

cjburgandy wrote:Just remember, my chest is huge
Seems like something not easily forgotten... :)
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

legostargalactica wrote:
cjburgandy wrote:Just remember, my chest is huge
Seems like something not easily forgotten... :)
She won't let us forget! MAkes all the normal chested people here feel inadequate! DAMN YOU CJ! DAMN YOU!

[my god that was a Tynan moment *shudder*]

User avatar
Netpoet
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1356
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am
Location: Hiding from my employers in the interwebs!
Contact:

Post by Netpoet »

Heh. I'm not a keenspacer yet (still waiting for it to come back in) but I know who'd be the least likely person to be in the audience in one of my comics. ;) The glass golems from page four of TTG would be great bouncers if nothing else. LOL.. keeping in mind they're about 10 feet tall...

>Matt

edit: oops... keenspace, not keenspot... oops. :D
Last edited by Netpoet on Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Oh dear.

Post by VileTerror »

Before someone tears your head off over this: we're KeenSpace. KeenSpot is . . . something else.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

wow people really jump at these cameos. seems like Leko will get to pick her selection.

*dons his three piece-suit* Now everyone please submit seven by five glossys at the door and we'll contact you with further information Don't make me call security.. ya'll wierdos.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Fading Aura
Regular Poster
Posts: 657
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:54 pm

Cameow?

Post by Fading Aura »

If you're still taking 'Spacers to be in your cameo, I'd like to be included. My avatar is a bit hard to make out, so please click here for more detailed sketches.
Here we stand, here we fall; history don't care at all. Make the bed, light the light; Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Hopefully I'll be able to include all of you guys. If not, I'll pick based on who's more fun to draw. :) Speaking of which, if I don't know what you look like, I'll be drawing you based on your avatar, but you won't know until I pass around the finished product. Muahahahahaha. (Don't worry VT, your lack of avatar fazes me not.)

Damn this is going to be difficult in black and white...

And I don't think you guys need to worry about being a weird audience. There's a satyr selling tickets in the box office, and the sound board is sentient. :)
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Heh.

Post by VileTerror »

I'd be more surprised if the soundboard <i>was</i> a satyr, and the ticket salesperson was a regular soundboard.

And you may not be phased . . . but I certainly am. I can only hope you've been keeping up to speed in the Fanart Joy 5 and KeenCast threads.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

And Mr. Bob's comeback minijam.

My life is the forum, remember?
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Remember?

Post by VileTerror »

Remember what?
Who the devil are you?
What am I doing here?
Where are my pants?


Oh yeah . . . I don't wear pants. Carry on.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

prettydragoon wrote:I'd love to be included in the audience of Romeo and Juliet! Sex and violence, what's not to like? :)
Well, if you really like sex and violence, you could read "Titus Andronicus" more violence and rape for your buck and less of that pesky plot crap to get in your way. :D
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Post by Prettydragoon »

The Neko wrote:
prettydragoon wrote:I'd love to be included in the audience of Romeo and Juliet! Sex and violence, what's not to like? :)
Well, if you really like sex and violence, you could read "Titus Andronicus" more violence and rape for your buck and less of that pesky plot crap to get in your way. :D
w00t! PWP! More violence and rape than you can shake a spear at! :)
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Yay Necromancy!

Here's the finished product:

Image

The people who are pictured:
Vileterror
PeppermintAfterlife
Luprand
Stinkywigfiddle
-Fanny Pack
Humbug
Isukiyomi
SNC
Mooman
JeremyW
Nanda
Tynan
Corgan_Dane
Toxic
Legostargalactica
MixedMyth
Crossfire
Smight
TeamMayhem
The Neko
TheBladeRoden2
Tim
Jim North
Komiyan
Theamazingsquad
Joel Fagin
RemusShepherd
Col
Paul.Power
Spriteville, USA
BrownEyedCat
CJBurgandy
Netpoet
Phactorri
Kisai
War
BOMC


If you asked for a cameo and I didn't include you, just be grateful I didn't draw a terrible, tiny, unintelligible picture of your avatar. :)

This will be up on my website in an hour and six minutes.
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

cuddling with Kisai at the theater... wasn't I just doing that an hour ago....?


yes... yes I was.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Woot. Accuracy. :)

What were you seeing?
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

:D

Yay!
Image

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Post by BrownEyedCat »

Awesome! I'll be sure to link to this when it goes up! . . . Which is now. I'll go do that now.
. . . Not that I have many readers to refer, but still . . .
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
-Fanny pack
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:25 pm
Location: I don't want to help anymore.
Contact:

Post by -Fanny pack »

Awesome. I've put a link up to your site as thanks. I'll soon make a link page on the main, non-news site, and post a more prominent link there.

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

Leko wrote:Woot. Accuracy. :)

What were you seeing?
today, we saw the incredibles at the dinner theatre, a few days ago we saw Phantom of the Opera.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

Post Reply