Who wants a cameo?
Um... I'd love to be in the comic.... if you want me to be in it. I'm ugly.
You know, i should work on this.
- TheBladeRoden2
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:40 am
- Location: Kirby Asgard
- Contact:
I'm in like Chow Lon Fin!
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby

JR Productions Risen: The Forum

JR Productions Risen: The Forum
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
I need to get out to the theater more often...so count me in! ...Please! ...If you can!
I was Lord Capulet once...
I was Lord Capulet once...
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Theamazingsquad
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 am
- Location: Ballymena, N. Ireland
- Contact:
Oh, go on then. I always try to get in on things like this.
It makes me feel loved!
It makes me feel loved!
http://theamazingsquad.comicgenesis.com
Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.
Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
-
DarkArtist
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:36 am
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
- RemusShepherd
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:23 pm
- Contact:
- Prettydragoon
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1981
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
- Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
- Contact:
I'd love to be included in the audience of Romeo and Juliet! Sex and violence, what's not to like? 
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!
- Paul.Power
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
- Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
- Contact:
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
. . .
This is going to be one of the most bizarre plays ever, and simply because of the audience.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm
- BrownEyedCat
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1848
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
- Location: Lurking in the Corners
- Contact:
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
yay cameos!
Just remember, my chest is huge
Just remember, my chest is huge
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News









