For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158 Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:
Post
by Yeahduff » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:53 am
CapitanG wrote: Midgets are comedy gold.
I'm sure they think so too.
I won't be the stars in your dark night.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:54 am
Mr.Bob wrote: Jim North wrote:
HOORAY!!!
(You could fit a cigar in that hand!)
Or make it point to the ceiling.
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767 Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:
Post
by Luprand » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:05 am
G-Lode wrote: here's one more for Luprand and BrownEyedCat.
P.S. Sorry I made you so short! It's all for comic effect at mostly your expense, I assure you!
Heh ... you should see the Revolution thread; that's how I usually end up drawing the little puppy anyway.
--Sij
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568 Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:
Post
by MariaAndMichelle » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:15 am
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:
Post
by K-Dawg » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:57 am
I wish we could figure out who that Masked Monkey really is...
Chibiartstudios
Regular Poster
Posts: 978 Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:33 pm
Location: Right behind you!
Contact:
Post
by Chibiartstudios » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:09 pm
"OK, So F*** that!"
*Giggle Snort!*
Who is he? The world may never know. His disguise is just so perfect that he could post right above me and I would never know!
REVEAL YOURSELF MONKEY!!!
(We really should start a thread dedicated to fake old comic book covers with keen characters.)
Help me live my childhood dream of becoming the head of an evil corrupt corporate conglomorate:
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339 Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom
Post
by BOMC » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:16 pm
Damn, I need to check these fanart threads more often.
Mr.Bob wrote: I wish I was Grace.
Everybody does.
Also, thanks for the sketch, Jim!
-Grace (BOMC)
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:21 pm
I don't wish I was Grace. Unless I was CJ.
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339 Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom
Post
by BOMC » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:32 pm
mcDuffies wrote: I don't wish I was Grace. Unless I was CJ.
Wait.... what?
-Grace (BOMC)
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659 Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:
Post
by Jim North » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:55 pm
Ymmot wrote: uhhh...could it be that it looks maybe just a little...phallic?
Heh, yah. I knew that it was going to come out looking phallic, but I didn't realize until I'd posted it that it came out looking
that pahllic.
BOMC wrote: Also, thanks for the sketch, Jim!
No problem!
mcDuffies wrote: Mr.Bob wrote: (You could fit a cigar in that hand!)
Or make it point to the ceiling.
Good points both. Now if only I wasn't too lazy to actually make those versions.
BrownEyedCat wrote: Now that my goal has been achieved, I can ask for fanart from everyone! Mwa ha ha!
Egad! What have I unwittingly loosed upon this world?!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848 Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:
Post
by BrownEyedCat » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:20 pm
G-Lode wrote: here's one more for Luprand and BrownEyedCat.
YES! My legions of fanart have doubled! Thanks, G-Lode!
Jim North wrote:
BrownEyedCat wrote: Now that my goal has been achieved, I can ask for fanart from everyone! Mwa ha ha!
Egad! What have I unwittingly loosed upon this world?!
. . . One that can't come up with a witty answer for that. You've probably got nothing to fear . . .
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:37 pm
BOMC wrote: mcDuffies wrote: I don't wish I was Grace. Unless I was CJ.
Wait.... what?
If I was Grace, I wouldn't be interested in Grace unless if I was CJ.
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339 Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom
Post
by BOMC » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:28 pm
I still don't understand, but I am going to pretend i do.
*smiles and nods*
-Grace (BOMC)
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659 Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:
Post
by Jim North » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:46 pm
mcDuffies wrote: If I was Grace, I wouldn't be interested in Grace unless if I was CJ.
But I thought you were Cortland, anyway . . .
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339 Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom
Post
by BOMC » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:55 pm
Jim North wrote: mcDuffies wrote: If I was Grace, I wouldn't be interested in Grace unless if I was CJ.
But I thought you were Cortland, anyway . . .
So, he is Cortland, and if Cortland were McDuffies, who was me, I wouldn't be interested in me unless I was CJ?
*brains explodes*
-Grace (BOMC)
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767 Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:
Post
by Luprand » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:01 pm
Yes. But I mean yes in the negative sense.
--Sij
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1975 Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:
Post
by Terotrous » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:58 pm
Jim North wrote:
Cool! I missed that. Thanks Jim!
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Stuff that updates sometimes:
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410 Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:
Post
by CapitanG » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:23 pm
Luprand wrote: Yes. But I mean yes in the negative sense.
--Sij
Evil yes, or -[yes], in the yes-[yes*2] sense?
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767 Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:
Post
by Luprand » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:53 pm
Yes.
--Sij
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:06 am
Yes yes or yes Grace?