Fan Art Nobody Would Want 2
- Tarotreader3
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:24 pm
- Location: Peterborough OR Markham ontario, canada
- Contact:
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm
Actually I have my own comic for the forums done in sprite. Only 3 done so far though. =]
Only problem is that I need to do a huge rehaul on a set of sprites to make a female set, (Running, jumping, climbing trees ect.) Once that is completed I'll be back into making it.
viewtopic.php?t=62086&highlight=keencomic
Since the current unfinished storyline has Collapse in it I have a feeling he's gonne be arrested by War or something.
A lot of all this fan art is also me working out how to draw sprite versions of the crew here, so I can use the sprites for other projects. Course I'm only doing them for people I genuinly like =]
Only problem is that I need to do a huge rehaul on a set of sprites to make a female set, (Running, jumping, climbing trees ect.) Once that is completed I'll be back into making it.
viewtopic.php?t=62086&highlight=keencomic
Since the current unfinished storyline has Collapse in it I have a feeling he's gonne be arrested by War or something.
A lot of all this fan art is also me working out how to draw sprite versions of the crew here, so I can use the sprites for other projects. Course I'm only doing them for people I genuinly like =]
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm
- VileTerror
- Anti-Villain
- Posts: 3437
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
- Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
- Contact:
Hmm . . .
* clears throat *
It's, uh . . . not that I want to see your sprite rendition of me (as this <i>is</i> fanart nobody would want) . . . it's just that you've apparently abandoned this.
* pulls out a boot and straps it to foot *
Don
It's, uh . . . not that I want to see your sprite rendition of me (as this <i>is</i> fanart nobody would want) . . . it's just that you've apparently abandoned this.
* pulls out a boot and straps it to foot *
Don
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.
-
Spriteville, USA
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm









