Probably already done...
- Soap Soaperson
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
- Location: Florida
RPG World, Jack, Saturnalia, Flipside, and any of my friends' comics. =(
Yay. | Yay Part II.
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
Achewood
Wigu
White Ninja
Men In Hats
Sidwood
Stolle Bengtsson
Drinky Drink
And the comics that I have lost interest in:
Goats
Real Life Comics
Penny Arcade
Wigu
White Ninja
Men In Hats
Sidwood
Stolle Bengtsson
Drinky Drink
And the comics that I have lost interest in:
Goats
Real Life Comics
Penny Arcade
<a href="http://dansedansemacabre.net">Danse Danse Macabre</a> is pretty funny how about you go read it
- Vorticus
- Backrub Fiend
- Posts: 6163
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
- Location: Walking on sunshine
- Contact:
I read way to many webcomics to have strong feelings about them anymore, but the one that I think has the most asthetic art style is http://www.dragon-tails.com/ even though it's basically done now.
- MixedMyth
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6319
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Niether here nor there
- Contact:
Catharsis
MacHall
AppleGeeks (and I don't even use a mac...)
Dominic Deegan
Narbonic
No Rest for the Wicked
Penny Arcade
I Drew This
8 Bit Theater
VG Cats
Ozy and Millie (though need to get back into it)
Zebra Girl
Killroy and Tina
RPG World
Omega Syndrome, if it ever updates
No Need for Bushido
Demonology 101, though it's finished
A Miracle of Science
Kagerou
Reman Mythology
MacHall
AppleGeeks (and I don't even use a mac...)
Dominic Deegan
Narbonic
No Rest for the Wicked
Penny Arcade
I Drew This
8 Bit Theater
VG Cats
Ozy and Millie (though need to get back into it)
Zebra Girl
Killroy and Tina
RPG World
Omega Syndrome, if it ever updates
No Need for Bushido
Demonology 101, though it's finished
A Miracle of Science
Kagerou
Reman Mythology
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Right now I'd be saddest for SGR ending... There's a lot more comics I wouldn't like to see ended, most of those on my links page...
...I secretly hope that Sluggy will end soon and put itself out of mizery. I love that comic but it's far from what it used to be and you can repeat one formula only a number of times... CRFH is going towards that too, but I wouldn't like to see it ending before all storylines are resolved (damnit... it's same old mathclass jokes again... how many more times is she gonna repeat them?
)
...I secretly hope that Sluggy will end soon and put itself out of mizery. I love that comic but it's far from what it used to be and you can repeat one formula only a number of times... CRFH is going towards that too, but I wouldn't like to see it ending before all storylines are resolved (damnit... it's same old mathclass jokes again... how many more times is she gonna repeat them?
- Bwerith
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:40 pm
- Location: Suburban Canada
- Contact:
The problem is, I'm following soooo many different webcomics that if any one in particular kicked the bucket, I might not even notice.
That said, I'd be a little sad if the following got canned:
-Sluggy Freelance (what? no one else on these forums worships the comic?)
-Freefall
-Schlock Mercenary
-El Goonish Shive
-a dozen more that I can't remember because I don't have access to my bookmarks right now
When Demonology 101 and One Over Zero finished, I was all mopey, so I guess that counts.
And then of course there's Fate Martyr Sapheire with its hyper-pretty drawings that I keep checking every few months on the off chance that it's being updated again... so I guess that counts too.
That said, I'd be a little sad if the following got canned:
-Sluggy Freelance (what? no one else on these forums worships the comic?)
-Freefall
-Schlock Mercenary
-El Goonish Shive
-a dozen more that I can't remember because I don't have access to my bookmarks right now
When Demonology 101 and One Over Zero finished, I was all mopey, so I guess that counts.
And then of course there's Fate Martyr Sapheire with its hyper-pretty drawings that I keep checking every few months on the off chance that it's being updated again... so I guess that counts too.
- Tarotreader3
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:24 pm
- Location: Peterborough OR Markham ontario, canada
- Contact:
- Tynan
- A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
- Location: Adventuring
- Contact:
WHO ARE YOU! My double or something!?MixedMyth wrote:Catharsis
MacHall
AppleGeeks (and I don't even use a mac...)
Dominic Deegan
Narbonic
No Rest for the Wicked
Penny Arcade
I Drew This
8 Bit Theater
VG Cats
Ozy and Millie (though need to get back into it)
Zebra Girl
Killroy and Tina
RPG World
Omega Syndrome, if it ever updates
No Need for Bushido
Demonology 101, though it's finished
A Miracle of Science
Kagerou
Reman Mythology
I'd add to your allready full list "Van von hunter", "Ctrlaltdel", "Sinfest", "Zap", "Megatokyo", or "Oriyan"
AND I'd die on the spot if I heard that Gabe and Tycho were giving up the ghost! DIE ON THE SPOT! I have yet to meet someone that hasn't heard of Penny arcade! Even amungst my profs its well versed! ITS FREAKING PENNY ARCADE!
- Paul.Power
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
- Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
- Contact:
- Leko
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2263
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
- Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
- Contact:
*opens favorites list*
PVP
Friendly Hostility
Antihero for Hire
College Roomies from Hell
Digital War
Dominic Deegan
Dragon Tails (Although I'm not sure it still counts; he does still put up random funny occasionally, though, and I love his style)
El Goonish Shive
Gene Catlow
Irregular Webcomic
Schlock Mercenary
Penny Arcade
Sinfest
Real Life
Spells and Whistles
The Tao of Geek
Ubersoft
Wapsi
Zebra Girl
Errant Story
RPG World
Cat Legend
Tales of the Questor
Mad University
True Magic
Cortland
The Wings of Change
Sluggy Freelance
Mixed Myth
Star Bored
Darken
and Zap!
Yes, I have no life.
PVP
Friendly Hostility
Antihero for Hire
College Roomies from Hell
Digital War
Dominic Deegan
Dragon Tails (Although I'm not sure it still counts; he does still put up random funny occasionally, though, and I love his style)
El Goonish Shive
Gene Catlow
Irregular Webcomic
Schlock Mercenary
Penny Arcade
Sinfest
Real Life
Spells and Whistles
The Tao of Geek
Ubersoft
Wapsi
Zebra Girl
Errant Story
RPG World
Cat Legend
Tales of the Questor
Mad University
True Magic
Cortland
The Wings of Change
Sluggy Freelance
Mixed Myth
Star Bored
Darken
and Zap!
Yes, I have no life.
- Faub
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 3698
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
- Location: Missouri, USA
- Contact:
I'm tempted to throw in a huge list because I read a lot of comics.
Kagerou http://www.electric-manga.com/
Jack http://www.pholph.com/
Ascent http://www.sylvanmigdal.com/ics/ascent/
Queen of Wands http://www.queenofwands.net/
Tales of the Questor http://npc.keenspace.com/
Dominic Deegan http://www.dominic-deegan.com/
Intershadows http://www.intershadows.com/
Have all been exceptional in that they tell a good story without trying to be trendy. Each have their high points and low points and I wouldn't mind if they ended well. Demonology 101 is a comic that ended well for example.
Kagerou http://www.electric-manga.com/
Jack http://www.pholph.com/
Ascent http://www.sylvanmigdal.com/ics/ascent/
Queen of Wands http://www.queenofwands.net/
Tales of the Questor http://npc.keenspace.com/
Dominic Deegan http://www.dominic-deegan.com/
Intershadows http://www.intershadows.com/
Have all been exceptional in that they tell a good story without trying to be trendy. Each have their high points and low points and I wouldn't mind if they ended well. Demonology 101 is a comic that ended well for example.














ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

