They are staring at us...

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Uh... Warren... they may SAY they're girls... but...


Never mind.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Wow... The mass lurkers are STILL here.

In fact we just set a new record again. 450 people about 20 minutes ago I believe. THIS IS MADNESS!!!! THE END IS NIGH!

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

*lol* they are all reading one of our jams or something... I just know it!

or maybe were surrounded by zombies that want to devour our fleshy-skin.
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

OH GOD NO! NOT ZOMBIES!!!
Image

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Are they cute girl-zombies? Because that's OK in my book.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

THAT'S HOW THEY LURE YOU IN!! DON'T LOOK BACK JUST RUN!!
Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

THEIR EYES WERE WATCHING GOD
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:THEIR EYES WERE WATCHING GOD
I didn't like that book. At all.

OH NO TEACAKE GOT BITTEN BY A RABID DOG RIDING A COW WHAT KIND OF NAME IS TEACAKE ANYHOW.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Driving Without Pants
Regular Poster
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
Location: French Indochina
Contact:

Post by Driving Without Pants »

Their Eyes Were Watching God is the most horrible book I've ever read.
~ Mike Ramsey

The State News

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Post by BrownEyedCat »

As a reformed lurker, I can answer that.
You see, they are all desperately in love with the warmth and good cheer of the Keenspace boards and it's charmingly lovable forumites, yet lack the self-esteem to overcome the crippling fear of newbie-ness and rejection that their twisted subconcious leads them to believe they deserve.




...Uh. I mean . . . OMFG ZOMBIES!!!!
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

BrownEyedCat wrote:As a reformed lurker, I can answer that.
You see, they are all desperately in love with the warmth and good cheer of the Keenspace boards and it's charmingly lovable forumites, yet lack the self-esteem to overcome the crippling fear of newbie-ness and rejection that their twisted subconcious leads them to believe they deserve!
Yeah, kind of like how little girls want to grow up to look like Barbie. Except for the D-size boobs and 13 inch waist. Hopefully.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

Mercury_Hat wrote:
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:THEIR EYES WERE WATCHING GOD
I didn't like that book. At all.

OH NO TEACAKE GOT BITTEN BY A RABID DOG RIDING A COW WHAT KIND OF NAME IS TEACAKE ANYHOW.
Mmmmm...cake.

Mmmmm....tea.

....

WHAT THE HELL IS A TEA-CAKE?!
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:

Post by Smight »

teacake? I believe it's pronounced: scone

mmmmmmm coffeecake

*drools*
I remember caring... It was nice.

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

No teacake or scones for the Lurkers!!


I have spoken.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Oh sorry. That's just my entourage. They'll behave so long as they get ample cristal.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

They all seem to be gone now, damn it. I never got a chance to entertain them with my sexy lap-dance....
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Post by Komiyan »

Smight wrote:teacake? I believe it's pronounced: scone

mmmmmmm coffeecake

*drools*
Nonono! Two different things. Teacakes are kinda like currant buns, and you toast them and put butter on them. Scones are more... I dunno, floury.
Image
Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

phactorri wrote:*lol* they are all reading one of our jams or something... I just know it!

or maybe were surrounded by zombies that want to devour our fleshy-skin.
Aw :cry: Not the fleshy skin! That's my favourite kind!
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Johndisko
Regular Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Johndisko »

i say we fine them... kill them... and eat their brains so we all can become super-human smart and then figure out a way to make non-lurker webboards.

i am sooo cool i only roll natural 20s :)

-jd
im the "j" "o" to the "h" "n" and i cant even spell the rest. it takes too long and i need a friggin cigarette.

User avatar
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:

Post by Ti-Phil »

There are weblurking bots? What's the point of those?
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

Post Reply