Art Show #2
- CapitanG
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 410
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
- Location: My mountain hideout
- Contact:
Huh...try this, Humbug:
http://img164.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img164& ... 1054dt.jpg
And it's supposed to be a guy with a light in a dark area, with something creeping up behind him. Or something like that.
http://img164.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img164& ... 1054dt.jpg
And it's supposed to be a guy with a light in a dark area, with something creeping up behind him. Or something like that.
I've been working on an Archie-inspired comic and here is a little sample:

You guys are pretty used to seeing digital stuff from me so I thought it might be interesting to show this hand drawn and hand inked image.
My materials were as follows:
A sketchpad and a Mirado Black Warrior pencil, used to make the original image.
A piece of 8.5x11 Rag Vellum
A #3 synthetic brush
Some waterproof ink
I drew the image in a sketchbook and then transferred it onto the vellum by tracing. I then inked it up with the brush and ink and wallah.

You guys are pretty used to seeing digital stuff from me so I thought it might be interesting to show this hand drawn and hand inked image.
My materials were as follows:
A sketchpad and a Mirado Black Warrior pencil, used to make the original image.
A piece of 8.5x11 Rag Vellum
A #3 synthetic brush
Some waterproof ink
I drew the image in a sketchbook and then transferred it onto the vellum by tracing. I then inked it up with the brush and ink and wallah.
Caduceus
Marianne
Marianne
- Cat42
- Emo
- Posts: 2010
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:21 am
- Location: "Working" on Transitions. (and Confabulation)
- Contact:
Someday, someday I'll finish Confabulation. That day is not today, however.
Read my textual nonsense! » My weekly updated animation thread! « Watch my visual nonsense!
Read my textual nonsense! » My weekly updated animation thread! « Watch my visual nonsense!
- Stinkywigfiddle
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3479
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Under your skin
- Contact:
I'm gonna join those saying: I don't know what it is either, but it's rather cool.locster wrote:Don't ask, i don't know
I posted an earlier version of this in an RPG thread a while back, but it's finally finished. He's a Changeling character of mine... I use "he" loosely, because he's actually a eunuch, but hey...

- Corgan_dane
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
another wierd face..

whenever i'm bored things like this come out.
My sketchbook is such a scary place...

whenever i'm bored things like this come out.
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>



ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!










