Art Show #2

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Chibiartstudios
Regular Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:33 pm
Location: Right behind you!
Contact:

Post by Chibiartstudios »

mcDuffies wrote:Now what you need is reflection spanning over the glass.
Ohh! I like that. Next time I try this I'l be sure to do somethign like this.
Help me live my childhood dream of becoming the head of an evil corrupt corporate conglomorate:
Image

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Can I repost mine, since the thread got locked right after I posted it last time?

A surrealist watercolor painting

Sorry, I felt gypped.
ImageImage

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

The elephant thingy is cool. Sorry about the locking bit, though.

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

That's alright. You gotta do what you gotta do.
ImageImage

User avatar
Cat42
Emo
Posts: 2010
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:21 am
Location: "Working" on Transitions. (and Confabulation)
Contact:

Post by Cat42 »

stinkywigfiddle wrote:Can I repost mine, since the thread got locked right after I posted it last time?

A surrealist watercolor painting

Sorry, I felt gypped.
I saw that one before.

Very very nice, I am very jealous.
Someday, someday I'll finish Confabulation. That day is not today, however.
Read my textual nonsense! » My weekly updated animation thread! « Watch my visual nonsense!

User avatar
KathleenJ
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by KathleenJ »

stinkywigfiddle wrote:Can I repost mine, since the thread got locked right after I posted it last time?

A surrealist watercolor painting

Sorry, I felt gypped.
Excellent - I love it.
Image

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

stinkywigfiddle wrote:Can I repost mine, since the thread got locked right after I posted it last time?

A surrealist watercolor painting

Sorry, I felt gypped.
I really dig your art Mr. stinky. Surrealism in one of my favorite forms. Good stuff. :D
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

Working on a portfolio for the people who do BESM. So I thought I'd buff it up abit. Normally I don't like catgirls. They're overused. But I had to do this.

Image
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Aigh! Cool and sexy!

User avatar
Caduceus
Regular Poster
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:16 pm

Post by Caduceus »

That's kind of kinky. I like it.

Guardians of Order seem to like stuff that's been overused (they are a game that plays to anime stereotypes) so it should be a good choice. Good luck on it!
Caduceus
Marianne

User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

I like the ear rings and her hair quite a bit.
ImageImage

User avatar
TheLoserHero
Regular Poster
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
Contact:

Post by TheLoserHero »

...Kisai?
Image

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

...only if the kitten is a server. :lol:
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
KeenCrow
Regular Poster
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:21 am
Location: A field.

Post by KeenCrow »

Mixed Myth, that is certainly inspiring, in a sexy prowl-with-me and eat-a-zebra way. It's lovely. As is everything I've come across on the boards here so far.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

*Comes across KeenCrow*

User avatar
KathleenJ
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by KathleenJ »

I love the tattoos, and the baby kitty - too cute!

I feel like posting something.

Alice in Wonderland-inspired Intershadows illustration.

I did this a few weeks ago.
Image

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

That picture is... wonderfully frightening, Kathleen. :)

And now, for no real reason...
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

kathleenJ wrote:I love the tattoos, and the baby kitty - too cute!

I feel like posting something.

Alice in Wonderland-inspired Intershadows illustration.

I did this a few weeks ago.
Coolness! I did something similar for Halloween this year. Alicei n Wonderland so good. ^_^ It's really cool to see how many different takes on it there are! The piggy is QUITE disturbing...
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Fiore42
Regular Poster
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:51 am
Location: Japan
Contact:

Post by Fiore42 »

kathleenJ wrote: I feel like posting something.

Alice in Wonderland-inspired Intershadows illustration.

I did this a few weeks ago.
I have this definite fear that the cheshire cat is going to eat me... that is, assuming the creepy piglet doesn't get me first. I like the picture. ^_^
Image

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

Painter fun!

Image
Gnomes! --Still being updated!
Talent Optional -- Surreality TV--Both on Hiatus

Post Reply