Any1 wanna be my friend!!!
*eats other mint* Yay!
Dodge, I also have two lazy cats... They're also insane. They want to go outside, then come in and go back and come in... over and over. And they scratch what they shouldn't. And they eat too fast sometimes and then throw up.
~Sara
Dodge, I also have two lazy cats... They're also insane. They want to go outside, then come in and go back and come in... over and over. And they scratch what they shouldn't. And they eat too fast sometimes and then throw up.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
Heh, yeah... Plus they boss you around and are more like people than dogs are. Coolness.
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
*gets snuggled* *purrs*
No threatening to kill kitties!
And I hope you feel better now, Fate.
~Sara
No threatening to kill kitties!
And I hope you feel better now, Fate.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.