Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Ahh yes. I forgot aobut that... *plots something devious*
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Post by Komiyan »

The moustache does add to the deviousness.
Image
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

I'm up for the mustaches. Everyone will look like pornstars from the 70s!

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Col wrote:I'm up for the mustaches. Everyone will look like pornstars from the 70s!
As long as there's no Ron Jeremy action.
*shudder*

The mustaches are funny, but if we just did that not long ago, then maybe we sould do something else. Beards perhaps? Everyone with a teacup? Dress up like fops and dandies? All 3 of these? Or maybe everyone get naked? Or, why don't we just all be porn stars?!

I don't know, just throwing out ideas.
Image

User avatar
Johndisko
Regular Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Johndisko »

im sure you all know my avatar :)

-jd
im the "j" "o" to the "h" "n" and i cant even spell the rest. it takes too long and i need a friggin cigarette.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

johndisko wrote:im sure you all know my avatar :)

-jd
Can't say that I do, actually.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

johndisko wrote:im sure you all know my avatar :)

-jd
It's a circle!

And it's RED!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

It looks really familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it for some reason.
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

So this thread should be getting locked up soon, right?

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

In about 200 posts!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Johndisko
Regular Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Johndisko »

oh yeah that SPOOKY tenth page thing... COOL

ILL LOCK IT ILL LOCK IT!

if i said my ava is a HALO of some sort... like say... halo OF THE SUN? does that ring any bells?

-jd
im the "j" "o" to the "h" "n" and i cant even spell the rest. it takes too long and i need a friggin cigarette.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

I just wanted to let you guys know how much I've appreciated the time we've spent together. I feel like I've come to know all of you so much, and I'll cherish all those special moments we had. I'll miss this thread, I really will. I... I promised myself I wouldn't cry... I'm sorry, I just can't do this! *runs off sobbing*

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Col wrote:I just wanted to let you guys know how much I've appreciated the time we've spent together. I feel like I've come to know all of you so much, and I'll cherish all those special moments we had. I'll miss this thread, I really will. I... I promised myself I wouldn't cry... I'm sorry, I just can't do this! *runs off sobbing*
*smacks Col*
For the love of crap! Get a hold of yourself!

I'm sorry I smacked you. Here, have a hug.
*hugs while stealing wallet*
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

*sniff* Thanks, I needed that.

*Later...* Dammit! Everytime!

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

johndisko wrote:oh yeah that SPOOKY tenth page thing... COOL

ILL LOCK IT ILL LOCK IT!

if i said my ava is a HALO of some sort... like say... halo OF THE SUN? does that ring any bells?

-jd
*whoosh as it goes over my head*

Nope. Makes me wonder if I should use my alchemy circle thingy... but then I'd have to give it a moustache....hmmm..
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

My avatar is Deadhead from my comic, and three fanart renditions of him.

Yep.
Image

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

Another change. I got annoyed with the eyes and this was the only drawing of me on my computer that I haven't already used. I also tried to colour it and shade it and stuff, but it turned out pish. Hurrah.

On the subject of avatar trends:

...corporate sponsership?
...something music related?
...wacky sunglasses?
...adopt a popular style?
...a combination of the above?

Or we could get everyone to draw someone else's, which would be far too hard to organise, so fish catapults.
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

Or we could get wild and crazy and have an official week with no avatars whatsoever! :o
Image

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

There's a line. You just crossed it.
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Mooman wrote: Or we could get everyone to draw someone else's, which would be far too hard to organise, so fish catapults.
I like this idea, but yeah, organizizing it would suck.
Image

Post Reply