Is it just me or....

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

How can you possibly blame me for that? It's not like I meant for it to explode! You are being so unfair.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Locster
Regular Poster
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:56 am
Location: Somewhere dutch

Post by Locster »

what? it's not like gasoline inflammable right?
My sketchbook is such a scary place...

<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that

Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>

User avatar
PieceOfSkunk
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1350
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:42 pm
Location: DFW TX USA

Post by PieceOfSkunk »

I seem to have misplaced my buttocks.

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

That reminds me of the time they had that guy come to our school to show us how horrible suicide is by showing us first-hand what it looks like. So he got up on stage and shot himself in the face with the double-barrel shotgun he brought with him.

That was the best day in 4th grade I ever had!
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

PieceOfSkunk wrote:I seem to have misplaced my buttocks.
So, it's your butt that materialized on my sofa last week. I was wondering where that came from.
The Neko wrote:That reminds me of the time they had that guy come to our school to show us how horrible suicide is by showing us first-hand what it looks like. So he got up on stage and shot himself in the face with the double-barrel shotgun he brought with him.

That was the best day in 4th grade I ever had!
You need to make a comic of this. You really, really, do.
Image

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

The Neko wrote:That reminds me of the time they had that guy come to our school to show us how horrible suicide is by showing us first-hand what it looks like. So he got up on stage and shot himself in the face with the double-barrel shotgun he brought with him.

That was the best day in 4th grade I ever had!
*Is disturbed*

How would you get someone to volunteer for something like that?

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

The Neko wrote:That reminds me of the time they had that guy come to our school to show us how horrible suicide is by showing us first-hand what it looks like. So he got up on stage and shot himself in the face with the double-barrel shotgun he brought with him.

That was the best day in 4th grade I ever had!
Don't those need some flexibilty to use in that way? I mean, they're kind of long, aren't they?
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

...there's a tomato in my Mountain Dew and the salad's all been eaten.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Don't reply to the DNR thread!

Post by Cope »

Don't reply to the DNR thread. Seriously! You''ll incur a monkey-butt curse or something...
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

Pop!
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

DarkMagician wrote:
The Neko wrote:That reminds me of the time they had that guy come to our school to show us how horrible suicide is by showing us first-hand what it looks like. So he got up on stage and shot himself in the face with the double-barrel shotgun he brought with him.

That was the best day in 4th grade I ever had!
Don't those need some flexibilty to use in that way? I mean, they're kind of long, aren't they?
Duh, you take off your shoe and use your toes!

Or...er, rather, I have no idea how one would go about doing that...
Image Image

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
The Neko wrote:That reminds me of the time they had that guy come to our school to show us how horrible suicide is by showing us first-hand what it looks like. So he got up on stage and shot himself in the face with the double-barrel shotgun he brought with him.

That was the best day in 4th grade I ever had!
You need to make a comic of this. You really, really, do.
I will.
*writes down idea in GFI text file where all my ideas go*
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

You'd be amazed at what you can do when you just really want to die.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Mooman wrote:Pop!
Why do you always post short posts?

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

This is indeed a great cookie.
I'm happy to see I was wrong when I posted:
YarpsDat wrote:No more... cookie?
sniff :cry:

--still not Sij
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
The Neko wrote:That reminds me of the time they had that guy come to our school to show us how horrible suicide is by showing us first-hand what it looks like. So he got up on stage and shot himself in the face with the double-barrel shotgun he brought with him.

That was the best day in 4th grade I ever had!
You need to make a comic of this. You really, really, do.
Okay, so now this is your fault:
http://goforit.keenspace.com/d/20050114.html
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Life is like a box of Pepsi. It goes flat after a while.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

mcDuffies wrote:
Mooman wrote:Pop!
Why do you always post short posts?
Just to spite you, McDuff. Just to spite you.
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
PieceOfSkunk
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1350
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:42 pm
Location: DFW TX USA

Post by PieceOfSkunk »

mcDuffies wrote:
Mooman wrote:Pop!
Why do you always post short posts?
Why not?

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

PieceOfSkunk wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
Mooman wrote:Pop!
Why do you always post short posts?
Why not?
Short post?
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

Post Reply