Flatwood Turns One

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Zph719s
Regular Poster
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:50 am
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Flatwood Turns One

Post by Zph719s »

I know it's terribly exciting but...
Flatwood is turning one year old on New Year's Day.
There's a new page added on the site just for the special occassion:
http://flatwood.keenspace.com/Anniversary.html
So, if you wanna, you can check that out.
There's some free crap like Wallpapers, color sheets, flash movies...
And a boring dissertation by my.
Anyway, have a good one.

Image

User avatar
Godoftarot
Regular Poster
Posts: 911
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Godoftarot »

Congrats! ^^

Did anyone who started their comic a year ago not start it in December? We've had an awful lot of birthdays this month.
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."

User avatar
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Sippan »

Hooray! Congratulations, youngster. I can say that, because I started my comic before you started yours and therefore I am an "old timer". Oh, I remember the day my comic turned one year old... It's like I'm reliving it right now :O
Image

User avatar
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Axonite »

Congratulations! :)

User avatar
Jha'Meia
Regular Poster
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:24 am
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Formerly Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Contact:

Post by Jha'Meia »

*applauds*

^_^ Congrats!

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

godoftarot wrote:Congrats! ^^

Did anyone who started their comic a year ago not start it in December? We've had an awful lot of birthdays this month.
Well, I started mine in June...but I wasn't on the forums (or in the country, come to think of it) at the time to celebrate it.

By the way, hooray! Yatta! Huzzah! Congrats! :D
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:

Post by Smight »

Congratzzzzzz
I remember caring... It was nice.

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Congratulations! I was there from the start and I've been enjoying every update (although I'm a little behind with the archives right now) - Good job! ^.^

I'm just sad I wasn't around to see your previous efforts.

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
godoftarot wrote:Congrats! ^^
Anyway, keep it up! Flatwood is one of my favourite webcomics. ^_^ (Why is it not on my links page...? Maybe because I haven't updated the actual links in over a month. Argh.)

User avatar
Bekka
Regular Poster
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:52 am

Post by Bekka »

Congratulations and happy b'day to Flatwood :)
I love the comic.
-------------
Gianna
http://www.thenoobcomic.com

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

Congratulations!

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

Keffria wrote:Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
godoftarot wrote:Congrats! ^^
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Cope wrote:
Keffria wrote:Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
godoftarot wrote:Congrats! ^^
For tradition.


Ohh... shiney. *runs off*
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Post by Prettydragoon »

Crossfire wrote:
Cope wrote:
Keffria wrote:Well, since mcDuffies is AWOL, someone needs to do this:
For tradition.
For great justice.
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

prettydragoon wrote:
Crossfire wrote:
Cope wrote:
For tradition.
For great justice.
For the hell of it.
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

*opens up journal and begins to write*

"I had thought that I was done with the madness, the destruction, the pervasive human misery . . . but it seems that the evil has risen again.

"The quote pyramid is back!"
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Duh-duh-DUNNNNNNNN!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

Go Flatwood!

It's got to be one of my favourite comics out there!
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Birdie
Keeps telling everyone stuff
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:50 am
Location: With your mom
Contact:

Post by Birdie »

Another great comic making the one year mark and I haven't read it yet. Why aren't I reading all these great comics? Someone shoot me!
"I find the first strip on this site incredibly offensive and awful" - Scott Kurtz
SuperFightFight More Filling than Douche Juice!

User avatar
Dutch!
Red galah
Posts: 4644
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
Location: The best place on this little blue rock
Contact:

Post by Dutch! »

*shoots supernerdcore with a spud gun*
Remember when your imagination was real? When the day seemed
longer than it was, and tomorrow was always another game away?
Image

Post Reply