Hello Internet forum!
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
*relieved* Well, at least Struck contacted you... that means he's ok enough to text...
Thanks for backing off, Akari. Struck will be proud of you.
~Sara
Thanks for backing off, Akari. Struck will be proud of you.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
im sorry for my outburst i should not judge so quickly but shadowstorm hurt struck and that is unforgivible. if you would like to talk shadowstorm i'm willing to talk to u, but NEVER hurt my friends. you will be living in an even worse nightmarish world than you are now.
"Oh, come on. You heard them, just beyond the veil, didn't you?"
- Luna Lovegood from "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix"
- Luna Lovegood from "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix"
- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
*blinks* well, now that i found this, i think i agree with akari. A lot of peoples lives are hell. my family has all but disowned me and I'm living in a hell of my own. Strucks been a bigger comfort to me over the last few days than anyone else that i know. and considering i've only known him a few months, I think he's one of the best people in the world. I feel pity for you, shadowstorm, but i swear, if you ever, and i mean ever, talk to someone i care about in that manner again...... well, i'll leave it at the words "your dead". *scowls* These people are some of the sweetest in the world and you had the nerve to talk so badly. I dont know, dont want to and hope you suffer.
~lewwy
p.s. this was a side to me which i tried to hide... sorry that you all had to see it.
~lewwy
p.s. this was a side to me which i tried to hide... sorry that you all had to see it.
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
Nice to see you back Akari*hugs her and wont...i said wont let go*
i am little bit of lonnleness
little bite of disregard
hand full of complaints but i cant help the fact everyone can see these scares
i am little bit of lonnleness
little bite of disregard
hand full of complaints but i cant help the fact everyone can see these scares
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
gotoku goshujin otokooya watashi gozen hanaigaari.Akari_usagi wrote:It makes this one happy that otosan would be proud of this one~! ^-^
i translated straight from an english to japanese dictionary. let me know if it doesnt make sense
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- DodgetheLightning
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am
what the hell does that mean?struck3xbylightning wrote:gotoku goshujin otokooya watashi gozen hanaigaari.Akari_usagi wrote:It makes this one happy that otosan would be proud of this one~! ^-^
i translated straight from an english to japanese dictionary. let me know if it doesnt make senseor if a word is wrong here or there or in the wrong sentence structure
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
