a message from Struck

Post Reply
User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

a message from Struck

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

I am at a loss for what to say.....it warmed my heart to see that so many care about me :cry:

thankyou guys for your support last night, it really helped. there are times when things catch up with me and begin to get to be too much. the 12th of December is one of those days.

As angry as i was, and still am, i ask that everyone gives shadowstorm a chance. even though the things he/she said hurt, i can understand the pain he/she are going through and the feeling of futility they are experiencing right now.

living with cancer, and then surviving it has never been easy, its a constant battle of your body...and your mind that leaves you so exhausted and tired, that you tend to forget that others are sharing your pain. then on top of that is the Chemo, or the Radiation therapy, just to make things more draining. It is easy to be rude and nasty, to lash out to relieve some of your own anxiety. that does not make it acceptable.

I believe you are right Moo, in trying to see the good in all others. it is in everyone and everything. sometimes its just a little hard to see!

Lew, keep your head up, you are a strong and independantly willed person. Focus your direction and you will have no problems reaching your goals. remember, you can always chat with me, if you dont mind my on/off availability at the present time :D you know the reasons for that though :-?

Akari i am honored beyond anything i have ever known to be regarded as a father figure to you. it has been my pleasure to help you, and if i can help you more, just let me know :D the same goes for Kurai, should she ever feel the need to talk again

Slytha i stopped writing on your back because i ran out of room to keep writing nice stuff! ( kink ) thankyou for your support
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I'm glad we could be of some help.... *hugs*... anniversaries of the loss of a loved one are always hard, and you had it harder than most yesterday. You're always kind and helpful to us, past your own problems. I really admire you for that. And the fact that you're willing to give Shadowstorm another chance just shows the maturity and kindness of your character... it's always important to see what the other person is going through, and even though it may not be an excuse for their actions, it's certainly a factor... thanks for being such a great person. *hugs*

Shadowstorm, if you ever want to talk to me, I'm here... You know I don't hate you, and am willing to hear what you have to say.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

i wonder what your doing i wander where you are theres oceans in bettween us but thats not very far
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

Master friendships can traverse oceans, cross mountains and conquer distance. so can phonelines for the Net :D

*hugs* Thankyou Moo. yesterday started ok and i was doing alright. you probably noticed it in my earlier posts, but the day didnt end so well. shadow and i Pm'd for a little while, i think some of the issues have been resolved. I have accepted an apology, and will see them around on forum.

please people, show a little support! living with cancer is not an easy thing
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Yeah, like I said before, Shadowstorm, feel free to talk about your feelings on here, or you can pm me.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Damned
Regular Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
Contact:

Post by Damned »

*hugs anyone and everyone in the vicinity* I hope that anyone who is in pain or is angry or sad gets as better as they can, because I hate to see people I care about down. I feel as though I can talk to you guys about almost everything- things I don't think I could talk about with my friends from school or my family- and I'd be at a complete loss if I lost any of you *huggles*
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster

Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

*hugs back* Thanks, I feel the same way... it's great how close we've become.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Slytha_wyrda
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
Location: I used to know.............

Post by Slytha_wyrda »

*huggles all* i hope all of you people who have been hurt get better, otherwise I'd have to find you and cheer you up myself *makes a sad attempt to find struck* ok maybe not but please be ok....
"Oh, come on. You heard them, just beyond the veil, didn't you?"

- Luna Lovegood from "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix"

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

i am ok Slytha! :D
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Slytha_wyrda
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
Location: I used to know.............

Post by Slytha_wyrda »

good i'm glad stay that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
"Oh, come on. You heard them, just beyond the veil, didn't you?"

- Luna Lovegood from "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix"

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

ok *grabs ok feeling...... buckles, straps and superglues to chest!* aint getting away now he he he :lol:
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
DodgetheLightning
Regular Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am

Post by DodgetheLightning »

master killer wrote:the wonded will always rise again to fight again
no matter how many times you knock me down i will get back up twice as strong and even more experiance
you can break me, beat me, strike me, stab me, hit me, fight me, hate me, bite me, stake me, sight me, light me, slash me, whip me, crush me, compact me, shoot me, run over me, punch me, munch me, squish me, thrill me, be-still me, grudge me, curse me, hex me, and i will come back.

how do you kill me?

anyone know the answer? what am I?
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

hello all *waves* *frowns and looks sad* This one is sorry about what was said to struck-otosan, but this one can not take back what this one said to shadowstorm. Struck-otosan is the only stable father-like figure in this one's life, and if Struck-otosan left this one, this one would be sad beyond any words...This one hates for this one's family to be hurt, and if they are, this one will gladly stand up for them...but this one will not take back what was said. This one pitties shadowstorm, but does not sympathise with him/her...this one will NOT take it back....this one loves you all...
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
DodgetheLightning
Regular Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am

Post by DodgetheLightning »

Akari_usagi wrote:hello all Struck-otosan is the only stable father-like figure in this one's life, and if Struck-otosan left this one, this one would be sad beyond any words...
I dont think you would ever lose Struck. He talks about you guys often. he really worries for you both. if he could do more i am sure he would. but thereare laws, bith international and national, that would be a problem
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!

User avatar
DodgetheLightning
Regular Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am

Post by DodgetheLightning »

master killer wrote:a sole
no not a soul
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

This one wishes that sissy and this one could just leave and live on our own....we could even go to boarding school for all this one cares......but this one hates for sissy to be sad in this stupid orphanege...
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Akari, I know what you mean about wishing you could live on your own... I guess all you need is each other to be happy, since you have so much bad stuff happening and keep getting shifted around. i still worry about you, and I would more if you two ran off together... Who would feed and shelter you? Boarding school is another option... I just don't want you two to experience so much pain... *gives Akari a hug for herself and one for Kurai*


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

Akari_usagi wrote:This one wishes that sissy and this one could just leave and live on our own....we could even go to boarding school for all this one cares......but this one hates for sissy to be sad in this stupid orphanege...
who adopts you out? and where in the world can you go to? how is it you ended up in England
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

[quote
you can break me, beat me, strike me, stab me, hit me, fight me, hate me, bite me, stake me, sight me, light me, slash me, whip me, crush me, compact me, shoot me, run over me, punch me, munch me, squish me, thrill me, be-still me, grudge me, curse me, hex me, and i will come back.

how do you kill me?

anyone know the answer? what am I?[/quote]

you are emotions. when you are put out of mind you cease to exist, until doubt brings you back, you make us begin to question ourselves. you cannot be killed, but you can be isolated.
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I like the answer of a soul, and emotions...

For a minute I thought the answer was going to be Struck! Because that's the sort of thing you would say, Dodge.

Wait... Is it time?

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Post Reply