Hello Internet forum!

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

most homophobes are gay themselves Vamps. Anyway the girls of Arcana will be next if i can get the time. havent been to well lately
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

oi *pokes struck in the forehead* excuse me!

now thats a weird thought... vampz..gay?? :o
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

phoenix_feathers wrote:oi *pokes struck in the forehead* excuse me!

now thats a weird thought... vampz..gay?? :o
owww *rubs forehead* that hurt! gets fire hose, turns on full blast splooosh! take that!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

well you deserved it! *pokes tongue* *gets a thunderbolt and hits struck 3 times by lightening* haha :P
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

this means war! summons a cadre of lightning dragons to blast you into oblivion! muahahaha!....then realises.... how do you kill a Phoenix? :o
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Vampz isn't a homophobe (otherwise he wouldn't read Arcana!) He just doesn't want to be subjected to half-nekked bishies.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

right you two*talking to struck + Hope* theres only one person who can murder beat up and cause serios pain [size=24]and no one starts a war without me :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: [/size] *gives them both cattle shockers* you two play with these
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

HaHa funny and wait if you two are gonna fight i need time to sdell tickets
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

you have gotta give me half the profits though
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Let me think about it
Thought about it
NO :lol: :evil:
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

>>...that's mean...
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

oi... war? *summons her band of phoenixs and vampires to smite struck* you were being mean struck!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

oh this sounds like im being ganged up on. the War has just gone supernova. *chants the Phrases of the Necronomicon, summoning all sorts of nasty demons. you pushed...i pressed the play button. *

yes i was being mean :evil:

my ice demons will put out your phoenixes. no fire means no ash hehehe.

Master why should you get half the profits? vamps dong all the work selling the tickets, phoenix and i at war, what do we get? thats unfair so i involve you in the war. take him my rabid rabbit/pirahna crossbreeds!! kill him!!! arrRRGH!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

O____O...O_O...O_o....I think we all need to take a chill pill...-_-
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

[size=7]struck edited his last post mwhaaaaaaa[/size]

right then you arses using the insperation from the movie a copple of nights ago

*10000 imhoteps rise* (me cloned him) *and a scorpion king rises up as well*
just for good mesure

eat that arsehole(s)

and chill pills taste of shit
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

O_o....>_>....v_v...;_;
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

*makes a trench around Akari* this make you a little safer
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

ok...*stares at bad stuff going on* I hope...
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Calls the biggest animal in the world for fun

"Come to me my Rhinosaphantapotomus" hahahahahahahahaha
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

O_O;;;; Rihno whatapus??????
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

Post Reply