Any1 wanna be my friend!!!

User avatar
Damned
Regular Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
Contact:

Post by Damned »

my cat drinks little bits of coca cola out of my class when im not watching...especially when im on the computer. kitty also has the nasty habit of sitting down on my keyboard when im typing.
*grins* I know a kitty that sits on the keyboard when I'm typing. But she's absoultly adorable, so she's excuesed.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster

Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

yeah i love my kitty too so its ok. not so good when they hit the delete button or escape! :o
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

my kitty doesnt hit any keys anymore. she just sits on the wrist board and wont let me type. *giggle* but she's a sweet kitty when she wants.

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

my cat has gone missing. i hope she is ok :(
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Euthanasia
Regular Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:56 am
Location: A hole in the ground

Post by Euthanasia »

struck3xbylightning wrote:my cat has gone missing. i hope she is ok :(
I'm sorry, Struck. I hope your kitty comes back safely.
"Only the dead have seen the end of the war" -Plato

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
-Bill Blass

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

so do I. its so unlike her to not come home too.especially when you shake her cat food container. please be ok kitty! ( really worried now ) :cry:
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

*cuddle struck* has your kitty come back yet? we found mine today. she was hiding in a shed up the back..... the stupid dogs keep chasing her around. she's gotten really skinny lately. -_-

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Hope your kittie is okay, and comes back, Struck! And I hope yours gets nice and fat (or just gains enough weight to not be so skinny) Lewwy. Kitties need to be happy!


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

hehe. she will. quite quickly, knowing her. *sway* but she's always been a thin kitty. no matter how much i feed her. much like me. it's true! cats do take after their owners! no wonder my kitty is so pretty..... *duck*

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

*hugs Lewwy* Aaaw, you're pretty! (so what if I haven't seen you? Your personality certainly is pretty, so what does it matter?)



~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

hehe! i posted links to photos of me! just not on this thread. *hums innocently* I get told i'm pretty all the time.... by random people on the street. and thankies sara! *blushes* I'm nice most of the time, but i get very very bitchy sometimes. well, atleast occassionally.

~lewwy.
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

You're welcome! *hugs* I saw your pictures, you're pretty indeed. That's the best adjective, I think. Anyway, a lot of people can be bitchy, myself included.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

*giggle* I'd make you look like a saint! *hums* I considered applying for a job as a santa claus in a mall, just so i could sit around for a day making little kiddies cry! *hum* considered it for about 0.1 seconds. *hum* *skips around in circles then sets a heap of pretty horses in to prance around*

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

so struck
you dont like english girls wet
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

I think i speak for atleast myself when i say.... What the? master have you been eating wild mushrooms again? how many times must i tell you not to? *scolds*

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

master killer wrote:so struck
you dont like english girls wet
what do you mean? if your talking about the calendar, the girls are next. i posted the boys first FOR THE GIRLS! because ladies first. our turn is next, just need a little more time to finish them.
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

[quote="struck3xbylightning"][quote="master killer"]so struck
you dont like english girls wet[/quote]

what do you mean? if your talking about the calendar, the girls are next. i posted the boys first FOR THE GIRLS! because ladies first. our turn is next, just need a little more time to finish them.[/quote]#

you said you hate wet dogs
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

*scratch* I dun see anything bout wet dogs. remind me to look again laterer.

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

lewwy look again later
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

found it master. wet dogs stink and wet dead dogs stink worse. just really dont like dogs. its good to be back at the forum too!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

Post Reply