Anyone have poems/songs/short stories/art
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Anyone have poems/songs/short stories/art
I thought this would be a good topic to have, cuz we're always talking about fan art and whatnot.
Just wondering if anyone had any poems or songs or art or short stories they wanted to share. I've gotta a few songs, poems and short stories if anyone's interested.
Just wondering if anyone had any poems or songs or art or short stories they wanted to share. I've gotta a few songs, poems and short stories if anyone's interested.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
DUDE!!!!!! I was just taling to Dazza-sempai about this!!! ^-^ Here's a song...think you can review it???
Isn't Something Missing?
Please please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll have woken up,
And, barely concious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"
You won't cry for my absences I know-
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?
Even though I'd be sacrificed,
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?
please please forgive me,
But I can't come home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
Shudder deep and cry out:
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"
Even though I'd be sacrificed,
You won't cry for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you want me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?
And if I bleed, I bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep to dream of you,
And wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing?
Even though I'd be sacraficed,
You won't vie for me, not now,
Though I'd die to have you hold me,
I'm all alone...
Isn't Someone Missing Me.......?
-------
So what do you think????
Isn't Something Missing?
Please please forgive me,
But I won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll have woken up,
And, barely concious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"
You won't cry for my absences I know-
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?
Am I so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?
Even though I'd be sacrificed,
You won't try for me, not now
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?
please please forgive me,
But I can't come home again.
I know what you do to yourself,
Shudder deep and cry out:
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?"
Even though I'd be sacrificed,
You won't cry for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you want me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?
And if I bleed, I bleed,
Knowing you don't care.
And if I sleep to dream of you,
And wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing?
Even though I'd be sacraficed,
You won't vie for me, not now,
Though I'd die to have you hold me,
I'm all alone...
Isn't Someone Missing Me.......?
-------
So what do you think????
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*gasps* Ooh, it's so pretty! *huggles Akari* Yay! Someone replied! Ok, here's a song I wrote...
Memories
I try to wipe the dust of you away,
but I still cant seem to fight my fear and pain,
I try to send my memories of you up in flames,
but your face sticks with me like a violent stain.
I may seem like quite a silent girl
But my thoughts scream inside my head,
I may as look as though without problems,
but you never say those tears I bled
(Chorus)
I may have suffered silently
whilst you played your silly games
I may have let you hide behind me
but I never will again,
Again you turned away from me
my tears fell harder still
but now i sit, without a thought
upon my windowsill.
For the window is my mirror
of the memories we shared
and still I can't beleive
for me you ever cared
But the pain that you have dealt me
will never again hinder my thoughts
'cause I have grown stronger
after all the paths we've walked
(Chorus)
Eeh ^.^;;, behold my 1st shot at songwriting. Also written a song called "Invisible" and half of one called "Graffity" (spelt like my friend spells it) Trying to start a band, but it's not really working at the moment ^.^;; Togeather we've also written a song called "Perfectly Sane". You like? If you did, I'll post more.
Also got a short story and a couple of poems.
Memories
I try to wipe the dust of you away,
but I still cant seem to fight my fear and pain,
I try to send my memories of you up in flames,
but your face sticks with me like a violent stain.
I may seem like quite a silent girl
But my thoughts scream inside my head,
I may as look as though without problems,
but you never say those tears I bled
(Chorus)
I may have suffered silently
whilst you played your silly games
I may have let you hide behind me
but I never will again,
Again you turned away from me
my tears fell harder still
but now i sit, without a thought
upon my windowsill.
For the window is my mirror
of the memories we shared
and still I can't beleive
for me you ever cared
But the pain that you have dealt me
will never again hinder my thoughts
'cause I have grown stronger
after all the paths we've walked
(Chorus)
Eeh ^.^;;, behold my 1st shot at songwriting. Also written a song called "Invisible" and half of one called "Graffity" (spelt like my friend spells it) Trying to start a band, but it's not really working at the moment ^.^;; Togeather we've also written a song called "Perfectly Sane". You like? If you did, I'll post more.
Also got a short story and a couple of poems.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Thankies *glomps back* I love writing anything I can and I'm a bit of a dark writer O.o Here's a poem I wrote a while back...
The lady Of Light
When thunder crash,
And seas swell,
A fiery demon,
Comes out of hell,
Who will tame this fiery beast?
Who
The lady Of Light
When thunder crash,
And seas swell,
A fiery demon,
Comes out of hell,
Who will tame this fiery beast?
Who
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
Lady of the Light. Damned that story was amazing. All i could think of was the Balrog and Gandalf scene from LOTR. shadow fire and hate. Ooh have the chills. 
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
With You by Linkin Park
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
yeah thats very cool to
my faviot lines is from by myself
[i]How do you think/iv lost so much
so afraid im out of touch
How do you expect/ill Know what to do
when all i know is what you tell me to
[/i]
my faviot lines is from by myself
[i]How do you think/iv lost so much
so afraid im out of touch
How do you expect/ill Know what to do
when all i know is what you tell me to
[/i]
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!
life isn't like this
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Aww thanks Akari! Thanks Struck *huggles Akari and Struck*
Has Akari read the Lioness Quartet? I luv Tamora Peirce! She's a kick ass writer. Also love Linkin Park, fave songs are probably Numb, Faint, Runaway and Points of Authority.
Has Akari read the Lioness Quartet? I luv Tamora Peirce! She's a kick ass writer. Also love Linkin Park, fave songs are probably Numb, Faint, Runaway and Points of Authority.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Euthanasia
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:56 am
- Location: A hole in the ground
I think I already posted one of my poems...I'm not quite so sure. I think I have. But anyway, as far as songs go, I'd probably say "Iris". I'm a fan of classic/soft rock ( Do like other types, though).
"Only the dead have seen the end of the war" -Plato
"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
-Bill Blass
"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
-Bill Blass
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
sounds like my last relationshipmaster killer wrote:
How do you think/iv lost so much
so afraid im out of touch
How do you expect/ill Know what to do
when all i know is what you tell me to
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/