I bid my time and now I reap!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

I bid my time and now I reap!

Post by Mr.Bob »

I waited in the darkness long enough till all the other birthday threads were successfully off pages one and two and all memories of past celebrations were long forgotton and mere myths and legends of times gone by. Why?

BECAUSE IT'S WEBCOMIC BIRTHDAY PARTY TIME!!!

AND IT'S MINE!

Star Bored turned the grand old age of one this week - and with finesse too as the first storyline has now drawn to a close!
Admitedly, had I spent less time trolloping around with the whores on keenchat and more time actually working on it I would have finished far sooner. Had I paid more attention to my Wed/Fri/Sun schedule and not gone on as many breaks as I have I would have finished far far sooner. But no matter! It's cake time now! And I'm off to pimp Star Bored out for the first time in the Pitching thread!
Party!

EDIT: Any smartass FLASH! jokes and you're out of the party.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

<<

>>

This is a placeholder, I'll congratulate you later.

User avatar
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Axonite »

mcDuffies wrote:congratulate you
:)

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Okay, congratulations, FRASH!
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

Many congratulations to you, Bob! :D Star Bored is the shizz. :P
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Star Bored sucks and I own you.

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

Congrats Mr.Bob (hugs) :D
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Wicked stupid fly! Congrats on 1 year.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

congratulations man!
Keep making the awesome happen!
Image

User avatar
Dalis
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Post by Dalis »

HIP-HIP HORRAY-ITS-A-COMICS-BIRTHDAY! :D
-Dalis

Image

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Will Mr. Bobs awsomeness ever end? No I think not. Congrats!!

*thumbs up*
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

YIPEE!

*shakes Bob's hand*

*gives him a cigar*

*does more lame 'actions through the computer...'*
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

w00t!!!!
seriously...

w00t!!!!
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

Yay Bob!

Now get back to drawing the comic! ;)
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

DarkMagician wrote:Okay, congratulations, FRASH!
OUT!

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

Yay!
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

Crossfire wrote:Will Mr. Bobs awsomeness ever end?
Once I learn how to transfer all his skill and zaniness to myself, yes. And then it shall be MY awesomeness! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

mcDuffies wrote:<<

>>

This is a placeholder, I'll congratulate you later.
EDIT:
circular quotes:
axonite wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:congratulate you
:)

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Excellent!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Psiogen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yew Nork
Contact:

Post by Psiogen »

*smacks Bob with the Birthday Crowbar*
Sylvan, fadin motherfuckers like bleach.
Image Image
Last edited by Sailor Moon on Fri Bec 55th, 9239 56:82 pm; edited 229425 times in total.

Post Reply