HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAVVY-KINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAVVY-KINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*holds a cake with 19 lit candles* Who wants to adminster the spankings?
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪
- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
*snickers* Aaaah. This is too fun.
Woooo! Happy Birthday Mavvy! Have a good 19th! I love youuuuu! *hugs*
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
*lol* Baka. Happy birthday Mavv!!!
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
yay!!! i love parties!! *goes around putting silly animal party hats on everyone and herself, then throws confetti all over mavv* yay happy birthday mavv! you're 19, ya big oldie! *glomps mavv* (hehe like Azriel does to Holden ^_^) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Party! *munches down his cake*
Eep! *is promptly glomp-tackled* @.@ Hehe. Thanks guys! *plays with his party hat* Weee~! 
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
hmm who do you want for a pressie? 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


Happy belated birthday! Have some stuff! *forks it over*
Sara
Is always late at these things
Sara
Is always late at these things
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Gomen! I'll get on it soon! *crosses fingers*
Who? Hrm...that's alot o' choices...so many I could pick from...but which would I prefer the most? Overwhelmed, I have become...difficult, it now is...speaking like Yoda, I am...
I don't suppose asking for a harem of sorts wouldn't be outta the question? Then again...I suppose that would be fair...Gyah! x.x I can't decide...you pick!
*pats Sara fondly on the back* Nonsense! Just look at me? I post like every other day! Not to mention I'm taking forever on my next bit for Ruklan...>.<
I don't suppose asking for a harem of sorts wouldn't be outta the question? Then again...I suppose that would be fair...Gyah! x.x I can't decide...you pick!
*pats Sara fondly on the back* Nonsense! Just look at me? I post like every other day! Not to mention I'm taking forever on my next bit for Ruklan...>.<
Last edited by MavvTheThief on Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mmm, harem. *donates a few sexy gals and guys, sits down and watches* Don't mind me. Muahahaha.
*gets patted* I know, I have to sneak on so my mom doesn't go "Sara! You're supposed to be doing your homework!" Hahaha. Actually, I think that's what I'll do now. Bye!!!
~Sara
*gets patted* I know, I have to sneak on so my mom doesn't go "Sara! You're supposed to be doing your homework!" Hahaha. Actually, I think that's what I'll do now. Bye!!!
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Anyone wanna join me in "censored", "censored
Woo! A harem!
*drools and makes gratuitous noises as he dives into the sexilicious group* Mmmmm....
Oh! Almost forgot...*pops out of the group all sweaty like with half his clothes torn off and gives Sara a hug before he jumps back in*
Oh! Almost forgot...*pops out of the group all sweaty like with half his clothes torn off and gives Sara a hug before he jumps back in*
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
yay for Mavvy-kins!!! ^_^ lol my birthdays coming up soon! (yeah like in 2 and a half months!)
Well i dunno???????????????????????????????????????? who do you like best out of Arcana?
Well i dunno???????????????????????????????????????? who do you like best out of Arcana?
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


*gets hugged by half-nekkid, sweaty Mavv* Eek! You're welcome.
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
I wonder what other things I could do with a harem...
2 and a half months, eh? So when is it precisely? *pokes Hope* We gotta know if we're gonna celebrate it.
-
DemonWolfDajin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
- Location: Hell
- Contact:
ooops
Awww man mavv i forgot to give u B-day present .... (throws a freakishly huge Plushie at mavv nocking him out cold) Oh shit (runs from the crime scene)
5 hours later::: (Mavv wakes up) oooo plushie... and a B-day card ... hmmm my birthay was a wile ago... (mavv reads card) ~Happy birthday~ P.s. i didnt do it !!!(Mavv looking confused) hmmm oh well ... i had a great nap
5 hours later::: (Mavv wakes up) oooo plushie... and a B-day card ... hmmm my birthay was a wile ago... (mavv reads card) ~Happy birthday~ P.s. i didnt do it !!!(Mavv looking confused) hmmm oh well ... i had a great nap
^.^; DWK
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
lol its on the 13th of December- so a little while away yet
*shakes fist and mutters curses* stupid being born at the end of the year! im turning 15! yay!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


-
DemonWolfDajin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
- Location: Hell
- Contact:
haha
lol im already 15 ... im turning 16 in march lol hahahahahahaha
______
ok here is what i expect in march ( shows everyone the list )
______
List:::
tons of plushies ... some anime mangas/dvd videos/ and so on ... and i want a shit load of video games and hmmm what els .... (oh yeah and i wish to take over the world as im in my demon form dajin and take every1's souls and make you all my mindless slaves mwahahaha)
______
OOOps nevermind the last thing i typed in () lol thats my wish for my 17th birthday lol ok but just get me the other stuff (smiles)
______
ok here is what i expect in march ( shows everyone the list )
______
List:::
tons of plushies ... some anime mangas/dvd videos/ and so on ... and i want a shit load of video games and hmmm what els .... (oh yeah and i wish to take over the world as im in my demon form dajin and take every1's souls and make you all my mindless slaves mwahahaha)
______
OOOps nevermind the last thing i typed in () lol thats my wish for my 17th birthday lol ok but just get me the other stuff (smiles)
^.^; DWK