Anime
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
oh Rikku's cool- Sora kinda annoys me but i think its sweet how he likes Kairi (i think thats how you spell it- i dont have my game on me) - im taking your talking about Kingdom Hearts right?
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
Sigh...there's so many more I want to list but forgot about.
Alright, I'm into...*pulls out a scroll and lets it drop and roll off revealing a very long parchment and a list of names* Ahem...
Hehe. I love pretty much anything anime. Beyblade, YuGiOh, Pokemon, CardCaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon (only really saw one episode), Dragon Ball, Trigun, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, YuYu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, .Hack//, Wolf's Rain, Evangelion, Vampire Hunter D, Slayers, Azumanga Daoih, Comic Party, Witch Hunter Robin, Tenchi Muyo, Ronin Warriors, Lodoss War, Princess Mononoke, Outlaw Star, Ragnarok the Animation, Spirited Away, Digimon, Blue Seed, Case Closed, La Blue Girl (hehe just kidding about the last one)...
Yup...even if I only really saw it through a commercial, chances are I'll like it. ^.^
Hehe. I love pretty much anything anime. Beyblade, YuGiOh, Pokemon, CardCaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon (only really saw one episode), Dragon Ball, Trigun, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, YuYu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, .Hack//, Wolf's Rain, Evangelion, Vampire Hunter D, Slayers, Azumanga Daoih, Comic Party, Witch Hunter Robin, Tenchi Muyo, Ronin Warriors, Lodoss War, Princess Mononoke, Outlaw Star, Ragnarok the Animation, Spirited Away, Digimon, Blue Seed, Case Closed, La Blue Girl (hehe just kidding about the last one)...
Yup...even if I only really saw it through a commercial, chances are I'll like it. ^.^
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
cool! *high-fives mavv* you like Trigun, Tenchi Muyo, Yugioh, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Evangelion and Beybladez too!! Cool- lol i thought i was a total loser for liking beybladez coz to quote my brother: "its so not cool anymore, _______(<--insert my name)"
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
Sigh...I keep getting re-runs too.
Like what kind of competition? A small shop competition or a large formal competition?
Huzzah! *returns the high five* lol I thought I was a nerd for watching Beyblade. ^.^;;;
Huzzah! *returns the high five* lol I thought I was a nerd for watching Beyblade. ^.^;;;
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
And alot more info. ^^
Wow. Neat! Hehe. I wonder if I search this up if I'll find your name. 
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
well we can be losers together mavv!! Yay! that is sooo cool vampz- im trying to learn off my brother but I havent practised recently- ive got a cool deck though (might not be to you but is to me!)
so thats pretty cool-
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
And then we'll rule!
Oh my gosh! That's like such a YuGiOh thing! Did you put your hands together and draw a happy face? 
Haha! Losers unite! We must then convert the non-losers!
Haha! Losers unite! We must then convert the non-losers!
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
*giggles*
Yu-Gi-Oh so rocks!
Gotta love it...
But wow Marv lots of thoes are damn good animes!
Well all of thoes you mentioend that I know..
i get the feeling the rest are too *lol*
...
Okay im babbling... *shuts up*
Yu-Gi-Oh so rocks!
Gotta love it...
But wow Marv lots of thoes are damn good animes!
Well all of thoes you mentioend that I know..
i get the feeling the rest are too *lol*
...
Okay im babbling... *shuts up*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
They're neat! You really should see 'em!
lol Some of 'em are good. Some of 'em I watch from my childhood. I still have yet to see some of those really popular ones. Like Ranma
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
Ohh o.o' Prinsess Mononoke! Spirited away! Kiki's Delivery Servish! Totoro! Great stuff!
And yeah im 21 and love Yu-Gi-Oh
I just joined this
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=yuugiourpg
Gonna play Yami Yugi O.o'
I like Digimon to...
Yami no Matsuei is still my favorite though ^.^
And yeah im 21 and love Yu-Gi-Oh
I just joined this
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=yuugiourpg
Gonna play Yami Yugi O.o'
I like Digimon to...
Yami no Matsuei is still my favorite though ^.^
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
ohh im really excited coz im hopefully getting 'Ah, My Goddess' on DVD soon! Yay! ive really wanted it ever seen i saw some ad for it on The End of Evangelion movie, it looks sooo cool and i can like order the whole series of Neon Genesis Evangelion and Orphen and Chobits! I didnt actually know that Chobits was a series- i knew its a comic- coz ive got one- its so cooL! ^_^
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Yeeaaah! Yami no Matsuei rox! I've got the whole series on DVD and am gradualy downloading the comic.Yami no Matsuei is still my favorite though ^.^
Actually saw Neon Genesis Evangelion yesterday (the first DVD) It was pretty good, and I also bought Armitage Dual Matrix the same day.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow