If you had 1 wish what would it be
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
I'd probably manifest some animes bishies though...
*wishes he knew what you two were talkinga bout* XP
Hmm...I think the one wish I would wish for would be to have powah! Magiks and psychic abilities and being able to bend the aspects of reality and junk! It solves all the wishes! Mind control being used on Johnny and Brad and other bishies and the like...then I could enter any store and just duplicate whatever I find on the shelves and junk....or conjure up money and junks...it'd rule!
Hmm...I think the one wish I would wish for would be to have powah! Magiks and psychic abilities and being able to bend the aspects of reality and junk! It solves all the wishes! Mind control being used on Johnny and Brad and other bishies and the like...then I could enter any store and just duplicate whatever I find on the shelves and junk....or conjure up money and junks...it'd rule!
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
oh yeah I wear black nailpolish on my fingernails sometimes- but im gonna have to stop coz of where I work- theyre very strict with uniform policy and all that type of stuff... but yeah its all cool- lol i dont think i actually own a proper lipstick but i do like lip gloss/ balm whatever you want to call it
Have you read the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice?? im taking you have seen as you said you were obsessed..
anyways i have to go like soon so ill post more tomorrow ok? huggles!
Have you read the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice?? im taking you have seen as you said you were obsessed..
anyways i have to go like soon so ill post more tomorrow ok? huggles!
Last edited by Phoenix_feathers on Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Thats a bummer 'bout the nailpolish. And yes, I'm currently reading Queen of The Damned and started reading lasher, though I never got to finish it.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Erm, just a few things to say -
You can call me Moo Cow, moo, moo moo, Sara, whatever. I don't care.
Phoenix and Bubble, I'm glad you like my wish! Muahahaha.
I like your anime wish, Phoenix. But as per the voice artist Spike Spencer... I thought that the person who did Shinji's voice was a woman? i dunno.
~Sara
You can call me Moo Cow, moo, moo moo, Sara, whatever. I don't care.
Phoenix and Bubble, I'm glad you like my wish! Muahahaha.
I like your anime wish, Phoenix. But as per the voice artist Spike Spencer... I thought that the person who did Shinji's voice was a woman? i dunno.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
No!! The person who did Shinji's voice was a guy and he was Spike Spencer ^.^
Ummm and vampz- Disturbed is a really cool band ^_^ they're kinda like Linkin Park but a lot rockier...
Ummm and vampz- Disturbed is a really cool band ^_^ they're kinda like Linkin Park but a lot rockier...
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


Ok Phoenix. Guess I was wrong.
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
i dunno- I'll check for you though
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
At Woolworths- its like a huge chain of food stores that have like everything in them (except clothes), lol im a checkout chick ^_^
oh and heres the Disturbed website for you vampz, http://www.disturbed1.com
oh and heres the Disturbed website for you vampz, http://www.disturbed1.com
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
lol remember i live in Australia, and im only working casual- so there XP ^_^
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
O! im not lying!! and technically im 14 and nearly 8 months- you can work casual over here when your 14 and 6 months so i am over the limit!! And besides this is like my 3rd job (dont judge me!) so ive got experience! XP
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Besmgirl
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:21 am
- Location: Where ever MavvTheThief is
*mopes about*
Gah! 4 years younger than me and she already has had 3 jobs!! Yeesh! I'm so pathetic! *cries like the pitiful human he is*
-MavvTheThief's alter ego- I ♥ the Mavvy-kins~!
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
Ok, I worked at Yogen Fruz- this frozen yoghurt place, at the Pool (NOT livesaving!), and now at Woolworths! 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

