P.S. I'm bored so i just wanted some crap to put on this thing ^_^
If you had 1 wish what would it be
- Vampz
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1750
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
- Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes
If you had 1 wish what would it be
If you had one wish what would it be?
P.S. I'm bored so i just wanted some crap to put on this thing ^_^

P.S. I'm bored so i just wanted some crap to put on this thing ^_^
"Lie to me," She said.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you," He said.
Sex with Johhny Depp and/or Brad Pitt. Or at the same time. *pervy*
Or at least being able to watch the two of them getting it on. That would be amusing.
What's your wish, Vampz?
~Sara
*feels pathetic*
Or at least being able to watch the two of them getting it on. That would be amusing.
What's your wish, Vampz?
~Sara
*feels pathetic*
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
*blink**blink*
oooookkkk Moo Cow/ Sara (which one do you want me to call you by??) lol but that is a pretty good wish!
hmmmm, what would i wish for.. theres always the good ol' never ending chocolate supply... yum! hmmm must think about this more... If i wanted to think about everyone else it would be that we could have world peace, George W.Bush were dead and that we will stop destroying our planet...
But for my real wish- will get back to you on that one... lol yes what do you wish for vampz?? 8)
hmmmm, what would i wish for.. theres always the good ol' never ending chocolate supply... yum! hmmm must think about this more... If i wanted to think about everyone else it would be that we could have world peace, George W.Bush were dead and that we will stop destroying our planet...
But for my real wish- will get back to you on that one... lol yes what do you wish for vampz?? 8)
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


-
Pixiecarne
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:18 am
- Contact:
- TheBladeRoden2
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:40 am
- Location: Kirby Asgard
- Contact:
I'd wish for more wishes.
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby

JR Productions Risen: The Forum

JR Productions Risen: The Forum
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
hmmm ok, i have numerous wishes...
1. That I could have a neverending anime collection (like owned all the anime that ever was and ever will be- like on DVDs- that would be sooo cool!!
)
2. Kinda like vampz's wish- that there were vampires and things like that really existed
3. That I could meet and know well Spike Spencer, Danny Elfman and David Draiman (yes I am obsessed!!
)
4. That I had a neverending supply of chocolate and gummi bears!!
That would be soooo good!! *grins madly*
1. That I could have a neverending anime collection (like owned all the anime that ever was and ever will be- like on DVDs- that would be sooo cool!!
2. Kinda like vampz's wish- that there were vampires and things like that really existed
3. That I could meet and know well Spike Spencer, Danny Elfman and David Draiman (yes I am obsessed!!
4. That I had a neverending supply of chocolate and gummi bears!!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Bubble bubble
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
- Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
- Contact:
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
ok, I think i would REALLY want number 1 and 3 to come true!! That would be so sweet. Ok, and if I had to choose only ONE guy to meet instead of all three it would probably have to be Spike Spencer!! Hes soooo cool and pretty cute too! lol but mostly coz he does the voices of Magic from Orphen and Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion!! 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Ooh!? You like David Draiman? He rocks! Speshally the song he sung for the Queen of The Damned Soundtrack and movie called Forsaken. I loved that song! Forsaken was my fave song in the whole damned movie! I also think his lip rings are cool!3. That I could meet and know well Spike Spencer, Danny Elfman and David Draiman (yes I am obsessed!! )
1 wish? eeh...never really thought about that. Probably that I could actually pay attention long enough to wright a story the whole way through, I always get stuck with half finished stories that I want to publish but can't cuz they're only half finished. It sucks.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
ooooooo do you like the Queen of the Damned soundtrack too! I love ti!! And do you like Disturbed?? hmm I LOVE them too!! lol i was watching the special features on Queen of the Damned and he had two fang things out of his lip piercings (like silver things - you know?) lol it looked really cool!! 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Yes! Queen of The Damned is my fave movie! I love Disturbed! I also like Down With The Sickness, but not as much as Frosaken, that song rocks. I saw the two fang looking lip rings, really cool. Could be the closest you could get to being a vampire...I also love Static-X (Cold is a damn good song) Chester Bennington rocks (yay! Go Linkin Park!!!) Kidneytheives are also really cool (love Before I'm Dead) and I like 'Slept So Long' by Jay Gordon. I'm actually listening to the Queen Of The Damned soundtrack right now. ^.^
yay, Stuart Townsend! I love Lestat! I think he's really cool...and Jesse and Marius!
ahem...and now I have finished ranting and will probably start off again soon, so I'm otta here.
yay, Stuart Townsend! I love Lestat! I think he's really cool...and Jesse and Marius!
ahem...and now I have finished ranting and will probably start off again soon, so I'm otta here.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
oh yay!! lol now we have long and meanifull (i dont think thats how you spell it! =_=) conversations about Queen of the Damned and Disturbed - this is sooo cool!! Yes- I love Stuart Townsend- he is so hot! lol I own League of Extraordinary Gentlemen but of course it is no where NEAR as cool as Queen of the Damned- i love all of the band's songs ( The Vampire Lestat songs you know?)!!! They're groovey- I think my fave though is System- thats always been my fave- but i love Forsaken too!!
They're all so good!!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Yay! Long and meaningful convo about Queen of The Damned! I loved that movie and I have to buy it, though I havn't got around to getting it yet. I'm also badly broke and therefore don't have anough money even if I wanted to buy it, which I do. Leauge of Extrodanary Gentlemen was great, but I like Queen of The Damned better! I love the band songs too! I think the order of faves is: Foresaken, Slept So Long, System, Redeemer and Not Meant For Me, but I love em all. So so good. I also say The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time last weekend. It was...unusual, to put it lightly. *shudder* Tim Curry in short shorts and a corset. I can tell you, he'd look worse in tha tget-up now, being older and all that. I never knew he could sing...
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
Mines probably System, Not Meant For Me, Slept So Long and Forsaken at the same; and I dont like Redeemer as much as the others- dont like Marilyn Manson very much.... lol I know- im kinda broke too right now- and i ve been trawling the pawn shop every chance i have in hope of finding it!! lol at the moment Im borrowing it off my friend!! 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Hmmm, Marylin Manson is a freaky lookin bugger if you ask me- but he does sing bette than he looks, but not much better...You should try going to a place like Sanity or something and asking how much it is to order, then you can pay it off gradually.
Nodnod. I get it from Video 200 all the time. My mum and sis just look at me and say, "again!" every time. And my sister rolls her eyes at me and tells me I'm a gothic, vampire-freak. I object, sometimes, but I guess I am...kinda.and i ve been trawling the pawn shop every chance i have in hope of finding it!! lol at the moment Im borrowing it off my friend!!
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
lol i swear my friends think im obsessed with vampires and all that stuff after i watched Queen of the Damned and became obsessed with all that stuff- like im not in a cult or anything and i dont wear tons of black makeup and wear black clothing all the time (only sometimes) and im definately not a goth! No offense if you are! i just am definately not
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Nodnod. I know what you mean Pheonix. I wear black sometimes (no not all the time) I never wear all that black eye stuff and lipstick (I don't even own lipstick, I think it feels weird) I'm also not in any cult. I do wear black nailpolish, but only on my toes and I ma obsessed with vampires and other things like that. I guess i'm not that Goth, half-goth mabye.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
