What do YOU look like?

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

I have no pics of me i can send and i don't know how to describe myself
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Just try...it's better than nothing.

K-Fox
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:53 am

Post by K-Fox »

It is time for the K-Fox to reveal himself to the world.
Image
This is the K-Fox enjoying a fine slice of delicious cake.

Remember kids: It is wise to eat all of your vegetables.
'Oh, what tangled webs we weave,
When first, we practice to deceive'
Sir Walter Scott

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

That's a good beard you got there, K-Fox. And a good slice of cake.

K-Fox
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:53 am

Post by K-Fox »

Damn straight it was good cake - the K-Fox bought it off of some orphans.
And remember, if you see someone in danger, seek out a parent/guardian immeditely.
'Oh, what tangled webs we weave,
When first, we practice to deceive'
Sir Walter Scott

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Whoa you look like Santas brother how is he now the ice is melting quicker
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Go on Vampz, desvribe yourself.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Well i'm prbably just below average height, brown eyes, dark brown hair normal length, Hmmmmm its difficult i'll have another try later
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Ok, I'll try describing myself then. I have brown hair, greenish-brown eyes, oh and my hair is fiarly long...I'm a bit below average height for my age...I'm not exactly skinny, but skinnier than I was a few months ago.

Well that's my attempt :)

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I have more pics I forgot about!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/143 ... 6270GnRMdz
Me and my loverboy at my Junior Prom

http://community.webshots.com/photo/108 ... 3800IoyNVJ
Close-up of me being deranged. Me and my friends were doing a loooong history project.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

lol argh! the last pic is scary! o.o;;

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Your nasty elseano
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Not espeically. It's just the angle etc. of that lst picture is kinda odd....

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Hmmm mabye but that was nasty
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

That wasn't nasty of elseano! The pic was supposed to be scary! I was going psycho from too much work!

Now, saying my face in general was scary would be nasty. But then again, I don't think I would really care.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Thanx moo cow /sarcam everyones against me trying to make me look like a bad guy :(
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

*walks over to Vampz cautiously* Is it ok if I hug you? Or will your sarcasm burn me like acid or something? *pokes the sarcasm dripping off of Vampz tentatively* Eeew, it's gooey. Meh, I'm gonna hug you anyway. *hugs*


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Awwww thanx Moo cow i really need a hug about now
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

*hugs again* Aaww. I feel loving and loved. Who else wants hugs? *prepares to go on a hugging spree*


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Ok Ok just caaaaaalm doooowwwwn *Steps back cautiously*
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

Post Reply