What do YOU look like?

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

I am hurt both physically and emotionally.

*realises the close attention he is getting from bubbles*

Well hello there XD

User avatar
Bubble bubble
Regular Poster
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
Contact:

CHU~! ^.~

Post by Bubble bubble »

:D Hello!

Poor elseano. Vampz is a very bad boy! *kissu elseano's cheek* All better now??
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Yup :) thank you for healing my wounds.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

I'm sorry just gettin' you back from page 2 *Sits next to the nursed elseano
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Ah right....forgot about the whole slapping you thing....it wasn't random violence after all :D Well, now we're even. yay.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

YaY
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Bubble bubble
Regular Poster
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:58 am
Location: somewhere...over the rainbow
Contact:

Post by Bubble bubble »

*blinks*

*pushes them both over into a whirly vortex*

Now that the love-in is over...
sometimes i scream incoherently with no purpose...

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

God damn you bubble god damn you

*Shakes fist*
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

BishieYaoiLover
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:20 pm

Post by BishieYaoiLover »

*appears out of nowhere and sits on the floor cross legged, lifting a hand up as she waves, a big grin upon her face* Hello! ^^

*watches the others for a moment and then tilts her head to the side blinking* Nani?..o.O;;

*remembers reading about the earlier posts* oh..B-chan wants to post her piccie..o.o;;
[/img]

User avatar
Drfranknfurter
Regular Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am

Post by Drfranknfurter »

Let's see, I look like a mix of Vincent and Kisoka.

See:

I have black hair (Shoulder length), brown eyes (Always surrounded by make-up), I'm sorta tall (5"4((Taller than most the family and still growing! :lol:) and my teeth are pointy.


Lol, hope this helps! (I don't put pictures of myself on the web, but I do have a self portrait! http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/i/a/i ... t.jpg.html
I'm not this stupid any more.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Okay freaky i'm now officially disturbed and mentaly scared
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

The picture wasn't THAT bad, vampz. In fact I think it was pretty good :)

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Not the picture you dumbass
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Oh. What, then?

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

The self portraite
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Elseano
Regular Poster
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Elseano »

Yeah....that's the picture.....picture, portrait, what's the difference?

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

I thought you ment the avatar
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

'Ello, all!

This is me. I took it myself, with my amazing photo skillz.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/7203855/

BishieYaoiLover, welcome to the forum! *forks over some bishie plushies*


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Pixiecarne
Regular Poster
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: Yay! I got the glasses bit right!

Post by Pixiecarne »

MavvTheThief wrote:Wooo! Now all have been revealed



but wait...do not forget little me!

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac ... 0810190641
me in all my...glory i suppose...please do not make fun...and to anyone who may think otherwise i am NOT gay...i am straight...like a pencil...
Last edited by Pixiecarne on Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

Chicent! *snuggle*

Post by MavvTheThief »

Yay! A new face has been revealed! *throws a bunch of plushies* XD


Correction! Two new faces have been revealed! XD *throws flowers and candy about*

Post Reply