Heya. it's nice to meet you. I guess I'm a newbie agian.

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Resolve
Regular Poster
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:39 pm
Location: This island Earth
Contact:

Heya. it's nice to meet you. I guess I'm a newbie agian.

Post by Resolve »

I don't recognize any names, but the feeling's still the same.

Its nice to be back, alot of changes, alot of new people and things definitely look alot cooler now. The maintainers are doing an awesome job. long live the 'space.
"If all else fails let's go to Old Mexico."
Familiarblue I am Macdoogle

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Hello! Welcome to the forums.
I'm the president!
Image

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

HE LIES. FILTH AND LIES.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Hiya! I'm the youngest one here!

(I'm 7.)
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Ruxen
Regular Poster
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:14 pm
Location: Canadaing along!
Contact:

Post by Ruxen »

Hey welcome to Keenspace. I like your comic by the way. :)
Image

User avatar
[AOD]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: On the run!
Contact:

Post by [AOD] »

Wassup. Uhm... don't come near me. I am dangerous. Yes. Danger would be a factor in it.

So anyhoo, welcome back. Never leave.

I am serious.

Never.

!~AoD
My Comic Hexagon Death Squad

A Comic I do with my Buddy Raocow: Artificial Time XS

Melody
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 9:21 am
Contact:

>>

Post by Melody »

Watch this:
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

Howdy!
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Mercury_Hat wrote:HE LIES. FILTH AND LIES.
As president, it's my job to lie.
I like your hat, by the way.
Image

User avatar
Resolve
Regular Poster
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:39 pm
Location: This island Earth
Contact:

Post by Resolve »

Hehehe, Thanks for the warm welcome. :lol:

thanks alot ruxen, your comic is extremely pretty. ten hours a page!? YOu definitely deserve a link.
"If all else fails let's go to Old Mexico."
Familiarblue I am Macdoogle

User avatar
Psiogen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yew Nork
Contact:

Post by Psiogen »

Welcome! Here, have a complimentary bag clip:

Image
Sylvan, fadin motherfuckers like bleach.
Image Image
Last edited by Sailor Moon on Fri Bec 55th, 9239 56:82 pm; edited 229425 times in total.

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

Did you bring us gum?

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Sortelli wrote:Did you bring us gum?
Or some ketchup chips? nyo
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Hello.

Science is evil and wrong; trust the will of the herd.

Welcome to the forums!
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Welcome (back)!

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

rkolter wrote: Science is evil and wrong.
That's mad science. Silly.
Image

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Resolve, eh? So you're the one the terrorists are always strengthening! OMFGID DIRTY MUSSELMEN TERRORIST!

* Points accusingly *
Evil Jamie! wrote:Hello! Welcome to the forums.
I'm the president!
Does anyone else know if and when we're going to hold a new election?

Not that I mean anything by that...

* Hides from Jamie's secret police *

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

JexKerome wrote:
Sortelli wrote:Did you bring us gum?
Or some ketchup chips? nyo
Yeah! And we can seal up the leftovers with the complimentary bag clip.

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

Sortelli wrote:
JexKerome wrote:
Sortelli wrote:Did you bring us gum?
Or some ketchup chips? nyo
Yeah! And we can seal up the leftovers with the complimentary bag clip.
I can give you a used styrofoam coffee cup
Image

User avatar
Bekka
Regular Poster
Posts: 515
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:52 am

Post by Bekka »

Sortelli wrote:
JexKerome wrote:
Sortelli wrote:Did you bring us gum?
Or some ketchup chips? nyo
Yeah! And we can seal up the leftovers with the complimentary bag clip.
Or ask for a tentacled monster doggie bag.
-------------
Gianna
http://www.thenoobcomic.com

Post Reply