Making Pictures with MSPAINT!
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
-
Not damonk
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: not anywhere near where damonk lives
- Contact:
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
-
Not damonk
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: not anywhere near where damonk lives
- Contact:
-
Not damonk
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: not anywhere near where damonk lives
- Contact:
S'okay, R... I still love ya and all...RPin wrote:Tablet here.
I'm a cheater...
or was that despise ya?
I can never remember anymore...
(hey, can you do me a favour and write to me at damonk@comixpedia.com ? I need to ask something of you...)
-
Not damonk
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: not anywhere near where damonk lives
- Contact:
>>
Tablet. I bet you could tell.
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
- Soap Soaperson
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
- Location: Florida
Mouse. I still have no tablet, to this day...
Yay. | Yay Part II.
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
>>
:X I guess you don't really need one, seeing as you do most of your art on paper. I like my tablet. I really want a Cintiq, though.Soap Soaperson wrote:Mouse. I still have no tablet, to this day...
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
Don't! It's not damonk!not damonk wrote:S'okay, R... I still love ya and all...RPin wrote:Tablet here.
I'm a cheater...
or was that despise ya?
I can never remember anymore...![]()
(hey, can you do me a favour and write to me at damonk@comixpedia.com ? I need to ask something of you...)
Seriously though, why don't you use PersonalMesagess system?
Last edited by YarpsDat on Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
>>
Yeah... And by the way, is your name a parody of "not da momma" ... ?
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
-
Not damonk
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: not anywhere near where damonk lives
- Contact:
'Cause that would have required me to actually use what passes for my brain, and I hadn't secured the proper brain-usage forms and authorization signatures from the Little Gnomes That Run Around In My Headtm.YarpsDat wrote: Seriously though, why don't you use PersonalMesagess system?
Sometimes, they can be so anal.
but let's not talk about their night-life on a public forum, shall we?
*badump ching*









