Hey everyone I joined in march and have about 30+ comics up. Site design is kinda slow but there's calendars for easy navigation anyway. So anyway LegendOfBee is mostly about a bunch of teenagers and their lives in school and stuff that happens in their lives in general. Sometimes there's the odd gag comic sketch kind of thing in there. I'm still more or less a beginner and recently started doing stuff like lettering because the earlier comics look hard to read and stuff. Anyway have a look and add your comment or suggestion or whatever, all feedback welcome^_^
It's not that the first one's are KIND of hard to read .. They're REALLY hard to read. X_x It might even be wise to take the first comics down and redo them (It's not that hard), then scan them in nice and neater. =) Then, if you still want the old images, you could put them in a "Junk" link where people could see your old comics! Hooray! =D
Just a helpful suggestion. By the way, I like the "The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog" comic. 8)
I stopped looking at the old stuff around May 5th, but the newer stuff actually looks pretty cool. I hope you continue in that direction. But you really need to stop drawing on lined paper.
Cork. You from Ireland?
edit- Duh. Just looked at your location. Cool. You're from Ireland.
edit again- other thread locked due to redundancy.
Yup i'm irish. Thanks for the feedback! I'll do something about the paper. Unfortunately lined paper is more plentiful Thanks for liking the comics! AS for redoing old comics... I don't know. They seem really weird to me now! I might do them when i find time after doing the normal scheduled comics.
Thaks again for feedback!
there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't
Clicked. Read the most recent comic. Clicked back to see the first. Saw red ink on lined paper and one heckuva' mess.
- Promptly left.
You seem to have improved and you've got a good update record though, keep posting on the forums and I'll be sure to keep checking. To be honest I'd suggest ditching the first few comics or at least doing *something* with them, unreadability is not a good thing - other than that keep going, I liked what little I read.
Hi everyone. After a rotten summer of studying for college exams i had to resit I've finally come back to you again There's some new comics up and more to come every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. (That's the plan anyway) Spare a minute to provide feedback and enjoy!
there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't