Yay!

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Yay!

Post by Moo Cow »

Woohoo! Kelly changed the site layout. Why is this good, you may ask? Because it means she still hasn't forgotten us loyal readers. I think it's about time for me to reread the comic. I can't wait for the prose version to come out. People, flock to the forum and rejoice with me!

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

No one has replied! Wahhhh!

Actually, I'm not posting just to complain. I was just wondering why the archives on the new version of the site don't go as far as they should. Then if you click on the last one, you can click the "next comic" button until the next-to-last comic, but you can't see the last comic! Aaah! Where is it?


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Derintini
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:18 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by Derintini »

ha! you're funny... and yes, 'tis good that the site layout has changed. although I had grown fond of the deep red it once was...

aah!! but change is good! or so they tell me... anyway, Ima gonna go look through the archives again, cause I haven't read any of it in months!! **the shame**
-D

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Someone else is alive! *glomps* Ahem. I wonder how many people we have here right now? The old timers all seem gone...


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Angel_Stormdancer
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Indy-freakin-ana, USA
Contact:

Post by Angel_Stormdancer »

Hai! I think its cool news. I think Arcana will be great no matter how Kelly does it! Go Kelly!

Arcana RULEZ! seriously.... what would fantasy geek lil homos like me do without stuff like this? :oops:

~Angel Stormdancer
"The soul belongs to GOD, but the body belongs to US." ~Rasputin

Aelyn
Regular Poster
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Nova Scotia
Contact:

Post by Aelyn »

I knew it! ^^;; I was laying in bed last night worrying over crap and I had a sinking feeling that the last comic wouldn't show up in the Archives. Thanks, it will be fixed. And maybe I can get the rest of the site to stop looking like crap while I'm at it, but I doubt I can get that all done in an afternoon. u.u
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Angel Stormdancer - "fantasy geek lil homos like me"...
You're funny! Sounds like me... except minus the homo part. *shrugs*


Kelly - You're welcome! Hah, I know what you mean about lying awake and worrying. And I do like the front page you have there. It's quite nice, except that the prose link is not there yet *cannot wait* I like how you put the Dom English project (i think) picture there.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Angel_Stormdancer
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Indy-freakin-ana, USA
Contact:

Post by Angel_Stormdancer »

Kelly! This is ARCANA! It does NOT look bad. It just doesn't. its not possible

*isn't obsessed with the comic or anything... blink* :wink:

and hehe thanks Moo Cow... reading your posts crack me up too. :lol:

~Angel Stormdancer
"The soul belongs to GOD, but the body belongs to US." ~Rasputin

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

^_^;; Arcana was my life back in the day... Only place I could get my guy x guy action without the parents finding out ;-)
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Orasa
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:09 pm

Post by Orasa »

I'm so glad Arcana's back...sorta XD I, of course, wish there were going to be more comics, but hey! Prose version works for me! As long as I get to find out what that cliffhanger on the last comic page is all about! :o

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Speaking of Prose... what does Prose mean? I've heard the word often enough (but still am too lazy to look it up.) [Plus by asking the question we pump more life into the forum when someone comes along with a sarcastic quip yelling at me to look it up. Followed by a nicer person who actually tells me. XD]
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

*DOOM* Mavv has revisited. Newbs beware! MWAHAHA!

Post by MavvTheThief »

Truely!


*walks away*

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

=P @ Mavv... ::waits for the nicer person....::
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

Angel_Stormdancer
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Indy-freakin-ana, USA
Contact:

Post by Angel_Stormdancer »

prose = words, like in story/paragraph form stuff thingy

but seriously, doesnt it sound like some kind of side effect of drug withdrawal??

The one and only (cheers!)
~Angel Stormdancer
"The soul belongs to GOD, but the body belongs to US." ~Rasputin

Angel_Stormdancer
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Indy-freakin-ana, USA
Contact:

Post by Angel_Stormdancer »

prose = words, like in story/paragraph form stuff thingy

but seriously, doesnt it sound like some kind of side effect of drug withdrawal??

The one and only (cheers!)
~Angel Stormdancer
"The soul belongs to GOD, but the body belongs to US." ~Rasputin

Angel_Stormdancer
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Indy-freakin-ana, USA
Contact:

Post by Angel_Stormdancer »

prose = words, like in story/paragraph form stuff thingy

but seriously, doesnt it sound like some kind of side effect of drug withdrawal??

The one and only (cheers!)
~Angel Stormdancer
"The soul belongs to GOD, but the body belongs to US." ~Rasputin

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

Ordinary speech or writing, without metrical structure.

Post by MavvTheThief »

prose = words, like in story/paragraph form stuff thingy

but seriously, doesnt it sound like some kind of side effect of drug withdrawal??
Eee! I love that description! And its triple posted too! XD

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

XD Angel=Nice Person! XD ::gives angel one of those giant cookie thingies:: XD~!! Its pretty much exactly what I thought it was. And for the added humor (sounds like drug withdrawl line) You get the mega-HUGE cookie XD~! Enjoy.

And 3x posts rock XD~! 3x the fun~!! ^_^;;***
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

Angel_Stormdancer
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Indy-freakin-ana, USA
Contact:

Post by Angel_Stormdancer »

Lol wow, that definitely just posted three times.... umm..... oops :oops:

cookie! *dives for it* yay XD
"The soul belongs to GOD, but the body belongs to US." ~Rasputin

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

heh. Silly Angel-boy. We know you did it on purpose! Admit it! XD!! Oh your signature has inspired me... starting a new topic now.
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

Post Reply