Praise be Goobla
- TheGoobla
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
- Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)
Praise be Goobla
You may now call me Reverend Goobla, for I am now an ordained minister. Who wants their sins absolved? ( Methinks you'll need to commit a few first to show me you require saving.
)
- TheGoobla
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
- Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)
Aw well. I hereby absolve the sins of everyone on this planet except for the following people (this list is subject to change):
Religious Fundies
George "Dubya" Bush
The Pope
People who prefer Coke to Pepsi
That chick that wouldn't sleep with me
War
That dude that wouldn't sleep with me
Lassie
Yahweh
All the teachers that ever failed me
Mother Teresa
Guys who wear necklaces
Religious Fundies
George "Dubya" Bush
The Pope
People who prefer Coke to Pepsi
That chick that wouldn't sleep with me
War
That dude that wouldn't sleep with me
Lassie
Yahweh
All the teachers that ever failed me
Mother Teresa
Guys who wear necklaces
-
Dan Nicholls
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Coming to you LIVE, from Rob Zombie's dreds!
- Contact:
Methinks I'm okay with not being forgiven on this account.
*goes to have more rum and coke*
*goes to have more rum and coke*
'Gunz!, where time stops...stopped...whatever.
Read the archives.
Make derisive remarks about updating on the forum.
Read the archives.
Make derisive remarks about updating on the forum.
- Chaos Cricket
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
- Location: State of Delusion
- Contact:
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
goob, is this the hippee order (literally) that allows you to be ordained online? I actually know another ordained minister in that order. he did it partially for religious beliefs, partially because he felt it would be a useful ability to have, and partially because the idea of getting friends drunk and marrying them appealed to him. 
Lust in Keenspace!Jaster! wrote:Lust? In Keenspace? That doesn't make any sense at all.
Oh the pain! The pain!
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
-
ZOMBIE USER 16849
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Okay Goob, I got a pretty relavent question for you.
I haven't told any of my personal friends that I've been doing this comic yet. You know, it's one of those "surprise" things. But in the process, I've had to fib a bit - when doing a page, I'd tell them, "I have a lot of homework..." or "I'm really tired." I'm feeling really guilty here. Have I sinned, even though I eventually intend to tell them?
I haven't told any of my personal friends that I've been doing this comic yet. You know, it's one of those "surprise" things. But in the process, I've had to fib a bit - when doing a page, I'd tell them, "I have a lot of homework..." or "I'm really tired." I'm feeling really guilty here. Have I sinned, even though I eventually intend to tell them?
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
Yeah, theres probablygoing to be a lot of poeple with sins that are NOT going to absolved, coz they happened to bump Goob while he was walking one day when he was feeling irritable. So we all better be extra nice to him!!!!!!!
By the way, I'd like to be absolved, please
By the way, I'd like to be absolved, please
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Don't worry, I told them.Soap Committee wrote:Okay Goob, I got a pretty relavent question for you.
I haven't told any of my personal friends that I've been doing this comic yet. You know, it's one of those "surprise" things. But in the process, I've had to fib a bit - when doing a page, I'd tell them, "I have a lot of homework..." or "I'm really tired." I'm feeling really guilty here. Have I sinned, even though I eventually intend to tell them?
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- TheGoobla
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
- Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)
Grrrr!MariaAndMichelle wrote:heffaloop wrote:So like, you mean everyone?TheGoobla wrote:Aw well. I hereby absolve the sins of everyone on this planet except for the following people (this list is subject to change):
That chick that wouldn't sleep with me
That dude that wouldn't sleep with me![]()
![]()
You're going to hell! REPENT!! REPENT!!Soap Committee wrote:Okay Goob, I got a pretty relavent question for you.
I haven't told any of my personal friends that I've been doing this comic yet. You know, it's one of those "surprise" things. But in the process, I've had to fib a bit - when doing a page, I'd tell them, "I have a lot of homework..." or "I'm really tired." I'm feeling really guilty here. Have I sinned, even though I eventually intend to tell them?
Erm, I mean, choose one of the following, applicable to your religious beliefs.
1. Morality is subjective, it's not always so black and white. There are good lies and then there are bad lies.
2. We're all sinners, accept Jebus as your lord and saviour and he doesn't care how bad you are as long as you feel bad and repent.
3. Kill the infidels.
(But if you're going to worry about something, worry about cancer, not sin. At least we can prove that cancer actually exists. Just don't ask me to absolve you of your cancer.)






