Check this out

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
Fi13r
Regular Poster
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:05 am
Location: The Planet England (Not the COUNTRY... the PLANET)
Contact:

Check this out

Post by Fi13r »

Image
What the heck is going on here??


"I am an Automaton Nuclear Neo-Human Android."

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

You don't want to know what I first thought when I saw that URL.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Chaos Cricket
Regular Poster
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
Location: State of Delusion
Contact:

Post by Chaos Cricket »

Luprand wrote:You don't want to know what I first thought when I saw that URL.

--Sij
Luprand, I thought you were a self-proclaimed prude. Tsk.
~Chuck
Image
"If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing."
~Kingsley Amis

Fi13r
Regular Poster
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:05 am
Location: The Planet England (Not the COUNTRY... the PLANET)
Contact:

Post by Fi13r »

Luprand wrote:You don't want to know what I first thought when I saw that URL.

--Sij
HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH.

You're silly! :lol:
Image
What the heck is going on here??


"I am an Automaton Nuclear Neo-Human Android."

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Didn't you know that prudes have the dirtiest minds of all? That's how we know what to avoid.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Okie
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:35 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by Okie »

Scene: The Slammer, Conjugal Visit Room - Interior

Hope: "Its just... I'm still a bit weirded out from the strip search."

Nathan: "Oh. The STRIPsearch."

(They look away from each other.)

Nathan: "Is it weird that I want you to tell me about the stripsearch?"


A brief moment from Canada's best television program.
<a href="http://roughies.comicgenesis.com">Image
<a href="http://roughies.comicgenesis.com">Roughies</a>
For fans of Brainwashing and Garbage Eating.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Luprand wrote:Didn't you know that prudes have the dirtiest minds of all? That's how we know what to avoid.

--Sij
And where to get the best ideas about alligator clips!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

Sometimes alligator clips can be too painful. You might want to try small potato chip clips.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
SuperSnob
Regular Poster
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:33 pm
Location: SK, Canada
Contact:

Post by SuperSnob »

I read that as "alligator CHIPS". :o

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

Okie wrote:Scene: The Slammer, Conjugal Visit Room - Interior

Hope: "Its just... I'm still a bit weirded out from the strip search."

Nathan: "Oh. The STRIPsearch."

(They look away from each other.)

Nathan: "Is it weird that I want you to tell me about the stripsearch?"


A brief moment from Canada's best television program.
Ha ha ha... boy that was humorous...
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

MariaAndMichelle wrote:Sometimes alligator clips can be too painful. You might want to try small potato chip clips.
Pain is pleasure, baby! It's all in the game!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

got there but this is all there was to find...
[quote]Sorry, this site has ceased to exist. If you came looking for Calvin and Hobbes
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Warren wrote:
MariaAndMichelle wrote:Sometimes alligator clips can be too painful. You might want to try small potato chip clips.
Pain is pleasure, baby! It's all in the game!
Putting on the alligator clips isn't the painful part. It's when your partner grabs the thread that's hooked to the clips and YANKS and rips them off you that it really hurts.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

SuperSnob wrote:I read that as "alligator CHIPS". :o
Screw alligatoe clips, I want me some of them...
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

Post Reply