IS theer a nuther woord fer...(PEWR INXANITY)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

If we could fly, wouldn't you not?

Yes
4
25%
No
4
25%
Where did my pillow go?
8
50%
 
Total votes: 16

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Mr.Bob wrote:THE SLOTHS!
THE SLOTHS ARE ATTACKING!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
*walks for his life*
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Flies for his life

Fly like an eagle to the sea fly like an eagle blah blah blah

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

*Does McDuffie's flies up for his life.*

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

*ponders the meaning of his life*
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

*ponders the meaning of Lag's post*

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

*ponders the meaning of this flash*

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

*Joins Bob*

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

I can never watch Sienfield again now.
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

What the hell is that thing?!?
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
RLC Davidson
Regular Poster
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: The field formerly known as hill.
Contact:

Post by RLC Davidson »

There are no words....
RLC, the Keenspace/ComiGen chicken.

Honour's Requiem - Who says treason isn't fun?
RLC Studios - A random website by a random artist
RLC Studios Forums

Paraskeva
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:03 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Paraskeva »

Woah...seinfeld has just taken on a whole new level of wtf...

WTF XV...this time its not WTF XIV...
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrious.

Visit Mopo at http://paraskeva.keenspace.com

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

If a sienfield cast member goes to hell, they will see that endlessly replayed over and over again.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

OH, SAINFELD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!!!

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

Was it wrong to be aroused by that?

Just asking.

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Actually, I was simply thinking, "Oh look. An episode I haven't seen yet." You know, cause most of the show has about the same amount of depth to it.

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

KittyKatBlack wrote:Actually, I was simply thinking, "Oh look. An episode I haven't seen yet." You know, cause most of the show has about the same amount of depth to it.
Forsooth!!!

Oh wait, your right.
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
Nishichi27
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
Contact:

Post by Nishichi27 »

I watched it about 7 times before I realized that it looped.

Besides, they were just dancing! What's wrong with dancing? :D
-Fire our shit!
-But I am Le Tired....
-OK take a nap.
THEN FIRE OUR SHIT!!
==========================
Supaa Disco revolution apocalypse Mahou genki na Tokyo watashi doki doki sugoii mega kawaii baka otaku neo neko wai wai chibi bishonen manga o kudasai hai onegai no uta 25k!!

Image

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Nishichi27 wrote:I watched it about 7 times before I realized that it looped.

Besides, they were just dancing! What's wrong with dancing? :D
George is what's wrong with dancing.

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

Mr.Bob wrote:
Nishichi27 wrote:I watched it about 7 times before I realized that it looped.

Besides, they were just dancing! What's wrong with dancing? :D
George is what's wrong with dancing.
No no no, Elaine is what's wrong with dancing!
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

DEVO-Bot wrote:
Mr.Bob wrote:
Nishichi27 wrote:I watched it about 7 times before I realized that it looped.

Besides, they were just dancing! What's wrong with dancing? :D
George is what's wrong with dancing.
No no no, Elaine is what's wrong with dancing!
Yeah, didn't that ending with the horrible dancing lady come out of nowhere? Damn looping flashes... that always happens to me. I watched the kenya one for 1/2 an hour before I noticed the loop, and don't get me started on the "If I loved you, would you kill me" one...
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

Post Reply