Who is the real VileTerror?

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Should Vile be un-banned?

YES!
22
51%
NO!
13
30%
AHH!!! DON'T MAKE ME DECIDE!!!!
8
19%
 
Total votes: 43

User avatar
Ron, the mad one
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:28 am

Post by Ron, the mad one »

Matt Lim wrote:I agree with Ron.
its nothing to be ashamed off, it happens to the best of us.
Arshatpay Ahmjay, haiay Asclamtbay! raay myaay asclamtbay allpay abay.

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Image

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

One of VT's fanatics I'm sure.

I am positive the real VT would not register another user ID.

Look, as you can see uberVileTerror's comic is waterguy which instantly tells us who it really is...
Last edited by Mr.Bob on Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Oh, I just had a good laugh looking at it, and wanted to share with you guys.

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Nishichi27 wrote:o_O


Nah, kilts only.


(Hint hint guys! I sense a kilt-a-thon!)
Hmm.. maybe later, when I'm back at college with tons of homework and have no free time I'll draw myself in a kilt. Funny how that works, isnt it?
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

RPin wrote:Image
You just accidentally relieved a crucial information: which mask for forums you're using. Pieces of puzzle are comming together.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

mcDuffies wrote:
RPin wrote:Image
You just accidentally relieved a crucial information: which mask for forums you're using. Pieces of puzzle are comming together.
It's fun to troll!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Why, I use subsilver. It's more functional.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Mr.Bob wrote:One of VT's fanatics I'm sure.

I am positive the real VT would not register another user ID.

Look, as you can see uberVileTerror's comic is waterguy which instantly tells us who it really is...
Plus, if it was the REAL VT, they'd be a Commander by now.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Let's grab some pitchforks and torches! We'll use them to make...smores!
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Argh... I've been caught. I'm sorry, I just miss spam so much.

Besides, if you look in the profile it even says "Not really a VileTerror, just TOXIC AVENGER! in disguise"
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
UltraVileTerror
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:48 pm
Location: Burning in HELL!!!
Contact:

Post by UltraVileTerror »

Indeed. It's like "The Usual Suspects". Who is the real VileTerror?
UltraVile!, Toxic's alter-ego!
Join the communist spammer thingy....!!!
Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

You again! That is IT! We are going to settle this once and for all, by having a stylized kung fu fight set to techno music! *jump kicks Vile*
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
UltraVileTerror
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:48 pm
Location: Burning in HELL!!!
Contact:

Post by UltraVileTerror »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:You again! That is IT! We are going to settle this once and for all, by having a stylized kung fu fight set to techno music! *jump kicks Vile*
*Grabs Toxic's leg while he's doing jump kick and throws him against a wall* You can never defeat VileTerror! *his four other screennames enter room* Attack!
UltraVile!, Toxic's alter-ego!
Join the communist spammer thingy....!!!
Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

UltraVileTerror wrote:
TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:You again! That is IT! We are going to settle this once and for all, by having a stylized kung fu fight set to techno music! *jump kicks Vile*
*Grabs Toxic's leg while he's doing jump kick and throws him against a wall* You can never defeat VileTerror! *his four other screennames enter room* Attack!
*Grabs a pipe* I'll bat you all off! *Fights off VileTerrors like Neo in "Reloaded"*
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

This is getting ridiculous. Whoever is orchestrating thhis "who is the real Vileterror" game is very immature. If it's the real Vileterror, then I have no problem, but I highly doubt it is.
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Where the crap did this imposter come from?! It's like some sick reverse birthday present, damnit!

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

This has actually just been me the whole time, trying to confuse everyone. But the real VT has just been freed.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
UltraVileTerror
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:48 pm
Location: Burning in HELL!!!
Contact:

Post by UltraVileTerror »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:This has actually just been me the whole time, trying to confuse everyone. But the real VT has just been freed.
You idiot! Why did you have to tell them the truth! They were probably so confused their heads were about to explode!
UltraVile!, Toxic's alter-ego!
Join the communist spammer thingy....!!!
Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Well... It seems that Vile's reign of Terror may have ended. He reached 1337 posts yesterday... which was probably his master plan all along. And just to clear up an important matter: VT and I are NOT the same person.

VileTerror: VT
ImpiousVileTerror: VT
ArchVileTerror: VT

UberVileTerror: Me in disguise
UltraVileTerror: Me in disguise
rorreTeliV: Not me, a different VT imposter
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

Post Reply