Who is the real VileTerror?

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Should Vile be un-banned?

YES!
22
51%
NO!
13
30%
AHH!!! DON'T MAKE ME DECIDE!!!!
8
19%
 
Total votes: 43

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

Matt Lim wrote:While we're at it, why don't we protest pants? DOWN WITH PANTS!!
Does that mean you wish to wear a skirt?








:D :P
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Superlance wrote:
Matt Lim wrote:While we're at it, why don't we protest pants? DOWN WITH PANTS!!
Does that mean you wish to wear a skirt?








:D :P
What's wrong with that?
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Aren't those little underfeathers some birds have called down? Really soft, really warm, and makes me sneeze?
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Superlance wrote:
Matt Lim wrote:While we're at it, why don't we protest pants? DOWN WITH PANTS!!
Does that mean you wish to wear a skirt?
I know I do! But only if it's leather.
Image

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

rkolter wrote:Aren't those little underfeathers some birds have called down? Really soft, really warm, and makes me sneeze?
I don't know, but they sure are fuzzy
Image

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Superlance wrote:
Matt Lim wrote:While we're at it, why don't we protest pants? DOWN WITH PANTS!!
Does that mean you wish to wear a skirt?








:D :P
Hey! Maybe I'm part Scottish!
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Matt Lim wrote:
Superlance wrote:
Matt Lim wrote:While we're at it, why don't we protest pants? DOWN WITH PANTS!!
Does that mean you wish to wear a skirt?

:D :P
Hey! Maybe I'm part Scottish!
Hey! I actually am part Scottish and I'm offended!
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Cry me a river skirt boy :wink: .
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
Matt Lim wrote:
Superlance wrote: Does that mean you wish to wear a skirt?

:D :P
Hey! Maybe I'm part Scottish!
Hey! I actually am part Scottish and I'm offended!
Quiet, you. Everybody knows that a kilt is just a fancy skirt with an added codpiece. Doesn't make it any less awesome though.
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

I wouldn't know. I've never worn a kilt and never plan to, but my grandpa does.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Hobolenno
Regular Poster
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Place
Contact:

Post by Hobolenno »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:I wouldn't know. I've never worn a kilt and never plan to, but my grandpa does.
You never plan on wearing a kilt!? What's wrong with you?
http://mehcomics.keenspace.com

Click it. Unless you don't want to. But remember, we're the only site out there with a monkey as a cartoonist.

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

The kilt can be worn so many more places now in 2004. Back in the old days it could only be used to scare people.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Oh your all so silly. Why wear anything at all?

Hmm... is it just me, or is it a bit drafty in here?

User avatar
Nishichi27
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
Contact:

Post by Nishichi27 »

See, if a guy wears a skirt, it's dorky.

But as soon as it's a kilt, it's cute.

Just the way it works.
-Fire our shit!
-But I am Le Tired....
-OK take a nap.
THEN FIRE OUR SHIT!!
==========================
Supaa Disco revolution apocalypse Mahou genki na Tokyo watashi doki doki sugoii mega kawaii baka otaku neo neko wai wai chibi bishonen manga o kudasai hai onegai no uta 25k!!

Image

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

Nishichi27 wrote:See, if a guy wears a skirt, it's dorky.
I don't know... I think it's cute http://www.cinescape.com/0/Image.asp?af ... id=286596#
Last edited by Grabmygoblin on Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Nishichi27
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
Contact:

Post by Nishichi27 »

o_O


Nah, kilts only.


(Hint hint guys! I sense a kilt-a-thon!)
-Fire our shit!
-But I am Le Tired....
-OK take a nap.
THEN FIRE OUR SHIT!!
==========================
Supaa Disco revolution apocalypse Mahou genki na Tokyo watashi doki doki sugoii mega kawaii baka otaku neo neko wai wai chibi bishonen manga o kudasai hai onegai no uta 25k!!

Image

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

a kilt-off! wait...
Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Wait just a minute. The superbowl was two days ago and Stredwolf hasn't done anything! *puts clothes back on* Protest! protest!
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Ron, the mad one
Regular Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:28 am

Post by Ron, the mad one »

Give it a fucking rest, its not gona happen, make your freaking peace with that.
Arshatpay Ahmjay, haiay Asclamtbay! raay myaay asclamtbay allpay abay.

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

I agree with Ron.
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

Post Reply