Student cooking.

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

I've got about 4 litres of alcohol sitting in my room right now. I have C02 reactors for my aquarium, and the end product is alcohol... Not sure if its drinkable though...
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

brockway wrote:I've got about 4 litres of alcohol sitting in my room right now. I have C02 reactors for my aquarium, and the end product is alcohol... Not sure if its drinkable though...
Well there's only one way to find out now isn't there?
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Party at brockways!

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

It smells suspiciously like cheap champagne... its in two 2 litre sprite bottles. Its been aging for a couple months and... oh god there's a bug in it! And I just realized one of them is lower than my big aquarium, so aquarium water has siphoned back into it... :o So, I don't think I'm gonna drink it... I could use that method to make beer though... just need to add the barley and hops... I see a project coming on! For purely scientific reasons, of course.
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Chug, chug, chug!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

K-Dawg wrote:That reminds of that goatsecx thing. :(
(No links please nobody needs to be traumatized)
Hope he ate it already or you spoiled guy's dinner :lol:

I have a little dirty secret:
I like eating raw hot-dogs. Sometimes even raw minced meat. The spices...

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Digital War wrote:Party at brockways!
Woooooooo party!! Alright everyone hop into the magic school bus. :D
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

rkolter wrote: It's called Peel-a-Pound soup because although it's tasty and filling, your body burns more calories processing it than it gets from the soup. It's also extremely low carbohydrate (remove the corn), and packed with vitamins.
Does that mean if you feed someone with that soup they will die of starvation?
8)
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

YarpsDat wrote:
rkolter wrote: It's called Peel-a-Pound soup because although it's tasty and filling, your body burns more calories processing it than it gets from the soup. It's also extremely low carbohydrate (remove the corn), and packed with vitamins.
Does that mean if you feed someone with that soup they will die of starvation?
8)
I dunno. I'm sure there's some reason you'd die of malnutrition first. Or commit suicide... I mean, it's tasty and all that, but I wouldn't want to live off it for any length of time.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

marshmallow fluff, graham crackers, chocolate and a knife for spreading. just keep away from keyboard as it makes a mess.
add peanut butter as you see fit.
Image

ZOMBIE USER 14998
Regular Poster
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 14998 »

brockway wrote:It smells suspiciously like cheap champagne... its in two 2 litre sprite bottles. Its been aging for a couple months and... oh god there's a bug in it! And I just realized one of them is lower than my big aquarium, so aquarium water has siphoned back into it... :o So, I don't think I'm gonna drink it... I could use that method to make beer though... just need to add the barley and hops... I see a project coming on! For purely scientific reasons, of course.
At least the fish will die happy.

Post Reply