The Scariest Ex...
The Scariest Ex...
Well, I've broke up with my first guy friend a few months back, since December. At first I talked to him and we were in somewhat good terms as friends, but things got really sour when he started being an insulting asshole (he kept calling me pretentious, kept insulting my personality, and my taste in stuff).
The scariest thing about him is that he keeps stalking me by trying to talk to me on AIM (he generated about 5 different SNs) and insult me even more.
Anyone got scarier experiences?
The scariest thing about him is that he keeps stalking me by trying to talk to me on AIM (he generated about 5 different SNs) and insult me even more.
Anyone got scarier experiences?
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
No personal. I'm in good relations with my (only) ex... well, as good as it's possible to be when you're avoiding someone...
Kidding, we see each other often enough concearning that we live in different cities.
As for other people, I've seen all sorts of freaky boyfriends and girlfriends and exes from my friends. Brrr.
As for other people, I've seen all sorts of freaky boyfriends and girlfriends and exes from my friends. Brrr.
- Astral Blaze
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
- Location: Wish I knew.
- Contact:
- Nishichi27
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
- Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
- Contact:
Well, since this is online, and no one knows me in RL....
This happened to me just yesterday: one of my friends is bi (I'm not) and she told me she liked me, even though obviously I couldn't like her back, and then she tried to grab me.
Yeah. It was disturbing. I can't talk to her anymore.
I needed to tell someone about it... it pissed me off sooo much....
This happened to me just yesterday: one of my friends is bi (I'm not) and she told me she liked me, even though obviously I couldn't like her back, and then she tried to grab me.
Yeah. It was disturbing. I can't talk to her anymore.
I needed to tell someone about it... it pissed me off sooo much....
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: The Scariest Ex...
Nah, I'm not that big an ass, nor is my ex.Seriocity wrote:Well, I've broke up with my first guy friend a few months back, since December. At first I talked to him and we were in somewhat good terms as friends, but things got really sour when he started being an insulting asshole (he kept calling me pretentious, kept insulting my personality, and my taste in stuff).
The scariest thing about him is that he keeps stalking me by trying to talk to me on AIM (he generated about 5 different SNs) and insult me even more.
Anyone got scarier experiences?
you could always get a new sign in name and tell only the cool people, and make sure they dont tell this guy.
Nishichi27: Yikes! That musta been... yeah. Eek.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
That sucks Nishi. Real selfish of your exfriend.
I really liked this girl for like a year, but I was too much of a pussy to do anything about it. But I begin to feel that she liked me too, so I resolve to ask her out. The night before I get to, though, she discovers she likes girls..... and disappears into a room with one of her female friends..... I still talk to her though, and still think the world of her.
The one ex I have I don't talk to, and that's A-OK with me.
I really liked this girl for like a year, but I was too much of a pussy to do anything about it. But I begin to feel that she liked me too, so I resolve to ask her out. The night before I get to, though, she discovers she likes girls..... and disappears into a room with one of her female friends..... I still talk to her though, and still think the world of her.
The one ex I have I don't talk to, and that's A-OK with me.
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
Ow. >_oyeahduff wrote:That sucks Nishi. Real selfish of your exfriend.
I really liked this girl for like a year, but I was too much of a pussy to do anything about it. But I begin to feel that she liked me too, so I resolve to ask her out. The night before I get to, though, she discovers she likes girls..... and disappears into a room with one of her female friends..... I still talk to her though, and still think the world of her.
-
Fi13r
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:05 am
- Location: The Planet England (Not the COUNTRY... the PLANET)
- Contact:
I've been ACCUSED of stalking once.
Was I or wasn't I? I don't think I was, but as a self-examining, philosophical individual, I must ponder the following scene from chapter 2 of Sideways Stories From Wayside School, which as we all know, is the deepest novel ever written to be aimed at 2nd-4th graders (emphasis added):
In any case, whatever was going on was the product of a pretty messed up human relationship (I use this term, because just putting the word "relationship" by itself seems to imply things that would be incorrect), that's for sure.
Was I or wasn't I? I don't think I was, but as a self-examining, philosophical individual, I must ponder the following scene from chapter 2 of Sideways Stories From Wayside School, which as we all know, is the deepest novel ever written to be aimed at 2nd-4th graders (emphasis added):
Obviously, it's quite simple to see how poignantly this scene applies to any discussion of one's personality and personal qualities as viewed through the lense of one's own point of view.Loius Sachar wrote:"I'm a boy," said Jason.
"You're not a monkey?" asked Mrs. Jewls.
"No," said Jason.
"And the rest of the class, they're not monkeys, either?" asked Mrs. Jewls.
"No," said Allison. "That is what we've been trying to tell you."
"Are you sure?" asked Mrs. Jewls.
"We'd know if we were monkeys, wouldn't we?" asked Calvin.
"I don't know," said Mrs. Jewls. "Do monkeys know that they are monkeys?"
In any case, whatever was going on was the product of a pretty messed up human relationship (I use this term, because just putting the word "relationship" by itself seems to imply things that would be incorrect), that's for sure.
I've had a couple of stalkers (RL) and a possessive ex bf. Nothing my steel capped boots can't handle though. ^_^
You need to be scared for it to be scary
....
o_O
Also, Nishi :
If somehow you ran out of friends to talk to, I'm usually online
Although, I suppose I should mention now that I am probably the most insensitive and least comforting person in the world, and my shoulders are embedded with broken shards of glass and razor blades. I listen good though
You need to be scared for it to be scary
....
o_O
Also, Nishi :

If somehow you ran out of friends to talk to, I'm usually online
Although, I suppose I should mention now that I am probably the most insensitive and least comforting person in the world, and my shoulders are embedded with broken shards of glass and razor blades. I listen good though
omgwtf
- Nishichi27
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
- Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
- Contact:
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
Oh hell yes, during relationship problems I told all my junk to Nick and Yanagi-san. I felt mega tons better afterwards. Unloading all your crap on other people tends to always help.Nishichi27 wrote:Er....gee, thanks, Heffa... I think....
Really, though, thanks, you guys. Telling someone about it makes me feel better...has this worked for anyone else?
I've only one ex, a mexican i met in Vancouver... One day she wen't back to her country and i never seen nor heard her again.
Actually she wasn't scary at all, but being the only one makes her the scariest.
[edit] Now that i think about it, there was this colombian guy who also liked that girl and we were like friendly rivals. (Note: by "Friendly Rivals" i mean that we used to greet warmly with the right hand and stab each other with the left).
Now i just remembered that he was going to become a pilot too (and probably he can already fly by himself now)! So i may meet him again up in the sky one day... This is scary!
hum... I think i should pratice dogfighting
Actually she wasn't scary at all, but being the only one makes her the scariest.
[edit] Now that i think about it, there was this colombian guy who also liked that girl and we were like friendly rivals. (Note: by "Friendly Rivals" i mean that we used to greet warmly with the right hand and stab each other with the left).
Now i just remembered that he was going to become a pilot too (and probably he can already fly by himself now)! So i may meet him again up in the sky one day... This is scary!
hum... I think i should pratice dogfighting
Last edited by Jops on Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
I got cyber-stalked by a woman in Canada. We'd gotten together, and it was too long distance a relationship...
Suddenly she started badmouthing me online; pummeling me with 10 page emails; infesting my ICQ and mIRC chatrooms.
Then there were phone calls where she said she might come down over the weekend, and not to be surprised if she showed up at my door.
This was a few years back - the only cyberstalking division in the US was in Los Angeles - they said it was out of their jurisdiction. Toronto (where she lived) said, "Cyberstalking is an American phoenominan(sp)."
In the end, she found another guy. For awhile I got emails saying, "I'm fucking someone else, doesn't that make you want me?" But then I guess she fell in love with him, because out of the blue, it all stopped. I heard through the grapevine that the guy transferred out of country shortly thereafter.
The only update I have since then is that she's now engaged to a guy who looks -freakishly- like myself. Nearly a doppleganger.
Suddenly she started badmouthing me online; pummeling me with 10 page emails; infesting my ICQ and mIRC chatrooms.
Then there were phone calls where she said she might come down over the weekend, and not to be surprised if she showed up at my door.
This was a few years back - the only cyberstalking division in the US was in Los Angeles - they said it was out of their jurisdiction. Toronto (where she lived) said, "Cyberstalking is an American phoenominan(sp)."
In the end, she found another guy. For awhile I got emails saying, "I'm fucking someone else, doesn't that make you want me?" But then I guess she fell in love with him, because out of the blue, it all stopped. I heard through the grapevine that the guy transferred out of country shortly thereafter.
The only update I have since then is that she's now engaged to a guy who looks -freakishly- like myself. Nearly a doppleganger.
-
Wethamster
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
I've got lady friends that I'm somewhat close with but no actual relationships as such, at least nothing official. So nope! No strange creepy going ons over here!
But yes; My brother had a bit of a messy relationship once, he went out with a work mate (Never, ever do that). After two years things started going down the usual arguments route, eventually the girl was getting paranoid, one second claiming he was double timing her the next she's groveling and the next she's completely normal. All typical stuff, only he had to work with her.
Eventually she claimed he'd kissed so and so, did what's her face at the office and demanded that one of the two of them resign. Of course since my brother did fantastic work, was one of the seven founders of this multi million pound company and the girl was a lowly data organiser the choice was rather easy. She got fired, went back to Manchester out of a job, brother destroyed all memory of her, took up heavy drinking, recreational drugs and voila.
Happy story had by all.
But yes; My brother had a bit of a messy relationship once, he went out with a work mate (Never, ever do that). After two years things started going down the usual arguments route, eventually the girl was getting paranoid, one second claiming he was double timing her the next she's groveling and the next she's completely normal. All typical stuff, only he had to work with her.
Eventually she claimed he'd kissed so and so, did what's her face at the office and demanded that one of the two of them resign. Of course since my brother did fantastic work, was one of the seven founders of this multi million pound company and the girl was a lowly data organiser the choice was rather easy. She got fired, went back to Manchester out of a job, brother destroyed all memory of her, took up heavy drinking, recreational drugs and voila.
Happy story had by all.











