Arcana almost a million?

Post Reply
ZOMBIE USER 8235
Regular Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Arcana almost a million?

Post by ZOMBIE USER 8235 »

PAGE VIEWS
Total 999,641
Average Per Day 5,198
Average Per Visit 1.4
Last Hour 226
Today 916
This Week 36,384

If I'm #1,000,000... Can I have a cookie? ^____^

Notyetknown
Regular Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:10 pm
Location: in a box of cherrios! naw, not really

Post by Notyetknown »

no.


you will now go to the kinky thread for 3 hours for making obscene requests. now, while your in the kinky thread i will be here to receive your cookie and to rubb it all over my self just to annoy you.

heh hee.
--------
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

Aelyn
Regular Poster
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Nova Scotia
Contact:

Post by Aelyn »

Nah, that's just the page views, not the actual visits. ^_^ We're at something like 550 000 right now I think. Still a few months to go yet. :D;
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>

Kagami
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:44 am
Location: mirime.net
Contact:

Post by Kagami »

550000 is still a lot!! @_@
Image

ZOMBIE USER 8235
Regular Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 8235 »

notyetknown wrote:no.


you will now go to the kinky thread for 3 hours for making obscene requests. now, while your in the kinky thread i will be here to receive your cookie and to rubb it all over my self just to annoy you.

heh hee.
To annoy me? Depends on wether or not you're wearing clothes :wink:

Notyetknown
Regular Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:10 pm
Location: in a box of cherrios! naw, not really

Post by Notyetknown »

does dental floss constitute as clothing?

todays loundry day.
--------
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

ZOMBIE USER 12483
Regular Poster
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12483 »

heh, Known, get over to the kinky thread, you keep sending us people, but you need to get in there.

now, as for this topic, heh, that is a lot of visitors, why again did we say we can't have a convention? heh

I actually have interesting story to tell. Was minding my own business the other day at school, currently working on the webpage for me and RainCandy's webcomic. since at school I didn't exactly have the comic to work around I've been using the first five from Arcana (it will be changed, just temporary so I can get my standings ><). Well I was working on it, and the computer lab was full that day with some english class or another, I dont' know, didn't matter, I didn't know the kids. So again, quietly minding my own business in the corner when all of a sudden I hear (mind you, this was practically shouted in my ear *wince*) "IS THAT ARCANA?!?!?!" *winces, turns and faces wildly over bearing fangirl followed by about three others close behind* *tentitavely* "Yes...." *girls all jump me* "How did you get it on the school computers?" "How did you get it past Bess?" "How long have you been reading?" "Did you see yesterday's strip?" "Oooo, I just love that Vincent." "No, Caine's so much better.." *goes on and on* @_@ Point to my story is one: if you are an Arcana fan, and have anything of it on your person or in viewing vicinity of others...hide. Or be prepared to be jumped by malicious fangirls. Two: That is the third time (NOT THE FIRST!) that I have been jumped by a set of fangirls (boys) at my school and around my community (people see me drawing fanart in my sketchbook...Holden must actually look like Holden, heh). Whoever said Arcana doesn't have the fan base for a convention is far proven wrong by just the small percentage of population in my city that I run into that reads. I'm pretty sure if I was to start wearing a shirt saying 'I love Arcana' that I would be in the hospitol for being trampled as wild fans out here try to get it. Fandom to this comic is growing, and I think its great ^_^ We need a convention, really.

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

hee... ^_^! wish people around here were like that... I'd probably be the fan that sorta edges away from the rampant fangirls and then comfort the one that was jumped after they left. otherwise it's just not safe >.>

Post Reply