Things you never thought you'd see

Post Reply
User avatar
Caj_trixie
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Things you never thought you'd see

Post by Caj_trixie »

Okay, I know all of us have things that we think would be AWESOME sometime or another in the story line, but know that it will never happen, or at least that it probably won't. What kind of things do you think of?
"Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don't believe in romance." ^_~*

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

-Holden having multiple boyfriends
-Caine not loving coffee
-Harper not stripping in front of a large crowd at a gig when everyone else is missing (specific, arent i? ^-^)
-Az not putting her dog up in Caine's face
--Vincent not trying to make holden his love slave for eternity

User avatar
LutinEuphorique
Regular Poster
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:48 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Post by LutinEuphorique »

Um... Adonis not being sexy, no matter what his facet.

That boy could make being a hobo sexy.
You must remember this
A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by

ZOMBIE USER 12716
Regular Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12716 »

Kisoka going "Weeeeeee!!!!! I'm a pretty little harpy girl!!!!!!! Lalalalala!!!!"
.... I couldn't help myself ^^;;;

User avatar
Kaiser-chan
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:05 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Adonis

Post by Kaiser-chan »

... x_x;; Adonis is /so/ seksi, you must be joking. *Kaiser-chan proceeds to die of his utter and complete hotness.* ^^ Sorry, don't mind the villian fangirl. I should prolly go back to my cage, so I can't drive any normal people insane. But could someone send something pale-haired, green eyed, and vampirous to me later? ^^ xD, sorry.
Some days you're the dragon, some days you're the hobbit. Or, in my case, somedays your the 3-headed dog, and some days you're the little kid with a key. ^^

If life gives you lemons, then make lemonade. If you get a banana, you're just screwed.
Image
Image

User avatar
Mira Fastfire
Regular Poster
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:50 am
Location: Santa Cruz County
Contact:

Post by Mira Fastfire »

oooh! ooh!!! *waves hand* I know!!

Kisoka and Azriel kissing!! *grins proudly* mmm..Kisoka...
~Mira

The resident cute fluffball that bites people in the bum! ;)

Akuma Sephitaro
Regular Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2002 8:31 am
Location: Lost...
Contact:

Post by Akuma Sephitaro »

hm...

Vincent getting with Dom? (c'mon, they'd be cute together ^__^)
You shut your mouth
How dare you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does
-"How Soon is Now" by tAtU

User avatar
Caj_trixie
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by Caj_trixie »

lol yeah they would!^_^ *laughs*

hmmm... I like the adonis running aorund idea.^_^ Oh! he could be the guy in the dress in Con Air! lol that'd be hillarious.

okay, hee's some get together and weird ones:

1. Kisoka and Adonis, oh yeah. lol
2. Caine being a dog-demon, but maybe not knowing it
3. Dom being a werewolf (I have this weird thing wiht main characters not being human here.^_^; lol)
4. Kisoka and Vincent would be really cute too.^-^
5. The Arcana cast in clown outfits...OH, OOOHHHHH!!!! I should do that! okay, I've called dibs on that piccie! heheheheeee....
6. ummm... a toaster playing an important part in one of the comics
7. someone using the word "bludgeon"

heh, I like that word.^-^
"Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don't believe in romance." ^_~*

Notyetknown
Regular Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:10 pm
Location: in a box of cherrios! naw, not really

Post by Notyetknown »

one day im going to blow all of your minds away.

of course with an insanely mind-blowing confetti bomb.
--------
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

Post Reply