Arcana collaborations
- Caj_trixie
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
- Location: CA
- Contact:
Arcana collaborations
Hey, wouldn't it be spiffy if all of the writers got with an artist and did an illustrated fan fic or story or something?^_^
I mean, then you could be an artist, a writer, an idea person, someone that just loves Arcana, or a combination of them and produce an awesome fan---uhh, thing. =^-^;= lol
oh! or if everyone on the board (or at least a lot of us) got together and made one huge group thing?^_^
I think that'd be awesome.^_^
I mean, then you could be an artist, a writer, an idea person, someone that just loves Arcana, or a combination of them and produce an awesome fan---uhh, thing. =^-^;= lol
oh! or if everyone on the board (or at least a lot of us) got together and made one huge group thing?^_^
I think that'd be awesome.^_^
"Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don't believe in romance." ^_~*
- Kas
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:58 pm
- Location: Near Winnipeg, Canada
- Contact:
Sounds like an interesting idea. I, however, will have far too much on my plate when school starts up again to do much with it. Go all of you who can, though! WOO!
"You want some of the glowing? Huh?!? Do ya? It means I'm stealthy! Like a ninja!"
http://siliconcherry.keenspace.com/
http://siliconcherry.keenspace.com/
- Caj_trixie
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
- Location: CA
- Contact:
heh, yeah, I'm an artist too.^_^
I just think it would be cool if all of the writers got together and all of the artists that wanted to did and made a group collab.^_^ That way, one person wouldn't have too much to do because there'd be a lot of people.^_^
doesn't seem like too many people are interested in it though.^_~ lol but if we can get a group together, that'd be so awesome!^_^
I just think it would be cool if all of the writers got together and all of the artists that wanted to did and made a group collab.^_^ That way, one person wouldn't have too much to do because there'd be a lot of people.^_^
doesn't seem like too many people are interested in it though.^_~ lol but if we can get a group together, that'd be so awesome!^_^
"Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don't believe in romance." ^_~*
-
ZOMBIE USER 12716
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
Art? Art? Lemme do it!!!!! I love to draw!!!! *Kitty and Jazzygirl and Alleycat nod* Girls: Yep.... She does.... ;;;;; *sweat drop*
I gotta scanner, and after tommorow I'll have a whole two glorius weeks to do something fun! Up for a challenge!!!! Okay... so I'm a little too excited.... Art and writing and other things of that sort get me hyper in a hurry.... ^^;;;;
I gotta scanner, and after tommorow I'll have a whole two glorius weeks to do something fun! Up for a challenge!!!! Okay... so I'm a little too excited.... Art and writing and other things of that sort get me hyper in a hurry.... ^^;;;;
-
ZOMBIE USER 12483
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
- Caj_trixie
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
- Location: CA
- Contact:
-
ZOMBIE USER 12232
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
- Mira Fastfire
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:50 am
- Location: Santa Cruz County
- Contact:
- Caj_trixie
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
- Location: CA
- Contact:
that's definitely true, but we could see what people wanted it to be about to make up the group(s). lol besides, there's no end to the length so we can have almost everyone's ideas in one story if we really wanted.^_^
"Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don't believe in romance." ^_~*
-
ZOMBIE USER 12232
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
-
ZOMBIE USER 12747
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
I'm a bad drawer, but I'll help with the writing department! I'm like Little
Wolf, I can't draw for anything. I'm still in the circular heads mode. Anyway I thik this is a good idea. But doing all of this, I would like to work on my story some too. I have this new short story in the works, but I'm showing anyone till it's done. *locks story in save* Keep away!!!
Wolf, I can't draw for anything. I'm still in the circular heads mode. Anyway I thik this is a good idea. But doing all of this, I would like to work on my story some too. I have this new short story in the works, but I'm showing anyone till it's done. *locks story in save* Keep away!!!
-
ZOMBIE USER 12716
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
I could pull off a couple of bubbless comic or something.... (Bubbless comics are ones where I draw the pictures but don't fill in what the characters are saying....)
I'm good at writing and drawing, but since so many people want to help with the writing process, I'll just be on the drawing department. ^^
Groups might be fine, I can contribute to more than one. It's a nasty sickeness, I can't stick to one thing only, I need lots of stuff to do to keep me busy. Just give me anything... I'm ready!
I'm good at writing and drawing, but since so many people want to help with the writing process, I'll just be on the drawing department. ^^
Groups might be fine, I can contribute to more than one. It's a nasty sickeness, I can't stick to one thing only, I need lots of stuff to do to keep me busy. Just give me anything... I'm ready!
-
ZOMBIE USER 12262
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
-
ZOMBIE USER 12747
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
That's good. We could always use anothert writer. People can say that they can picture me becoming a writer, but not of a lot of people have told me that I'm a good writer. Maybe that's because I haven't showed a lot of people my work. Anyway welcome to the writer's section. *hands jakuen a frienship acorn bracelet*
- Mira Fastfire
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:50 am
- Location: Santa Cruz County
- Contact:
- Caj_trixie
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
- Location: CA
- Contact:
tweaking
hey guys!^_^ sorry I haven't been posting much about this for a few days, but it seems that the new post I had made was screwed up when Keenspace was tweaking and I guess it's been deleted.^_^; lol
so yeah, right now I'm at mom's work so I can't do much, but when I get home I'll set up an updated list and a new topic for this okay?^_^
thanks everyone, see you soon!^_^
so yeah, right now I'm at mom's work so I can't do much, but when I get home I'll set up an updated list and a new topic for this okay?^_^
thanks everyone, see you soon!^_^
"Hopeless romantics are only hopeless in the eyes of those who don't believe in romance." ^_~*
- Kave Straye
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:21 pm
- Location: Alberta
- Contact:
I'd like to get in on some of this amazing action, if that's ok. I could either be an artist writter, but I'd peffer to write because I'm just getting the hang of this whole drawing thing, and my ablilities have never been tested in a group setting before.
Wow. I can't beleive I just said that. Didn't that sound extreamly...um...uptight? "Never been tested..."
*sigh*
Anyhow, you got yourself another writter here, unless you REALLY need an artist.
Wow. I can't beleive I just said that. Didn't that sound extreamly...um...uptight? "Never been tested..."
*sigh*
Anyhow, you got yourself another writter here, unless you REALLY need an artist.
"The hug probably would have been nice, perhaps even romantic, if he didn
-
ZOMBIE USER 12716
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
I seeing an affirmative on the "yes we need another artist" ^^
So far I've been one of the only artist volunteers, Mr. Never been Tested.
^^ Don't worry, I'm sure your stuff is great. Oh, and if you guys wanna really do this, I suggest deciding plots and characters and stuff via chat room, and then email your material to the artists so they can do their stuff... At least that's what I'd say since it would be easiest for me. ^^
Well, that's my note for right now.
So far I've been one of the only artist volunteers, Mr. Never been Tested.
^^ Don't worry, I'm sure your stuff is great. Oh, and if you guys wanna really do this, I suggest deciding plots and characters and stuff via chat room, and then email your material to the artists so they can do their stuff... At least that's what I'd say since it would be easiest for me. ^^
Well, that's my note for right now.
-
ZOMBIE USER 12262
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am