Can anyone think of anything worse than...

Post Reply
User avatar
Caj_trixie
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Can anyone think of anything worse than...

Post by Caj_trixie »

Can anyone think of anything worse than waiting those last few minutes before an update?^_^

User avatar
Kas
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:58 pm
Location: Near Winnipeg, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kas »

I think I can...how about being mummified alive?
"You want some of the glowing? Huh?!? Do ya? It means I'm stealthy! Like a ninja!"

http://siliconcherry.keenspace.com/

IHaveDNA
Regular Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:01 pm

Post by IHaveDNA »

Nah, waiting for an update is worse than being mummified alive.

Temporary me
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Temporary me »

Mummified alive WHILE waiting for an update.

Godfather ( Comprimise in action.
:cry: Can't we all just get al...ow! Why'd you hit me?
:evil: Goddamn pacifist)
Still regretting the day I gave Dai a wangsaber

IHaveDNA
Regular Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:01 pm

Post by IHaveDNA »

No, being mummified alive while knowing there's an update already up and you can't get to it because you're being mummified alive. :D

User avatar
Caj_trixie
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by Caj_trixie »

oohh..*shudders* how about being covered in gold while you're still alive and waiting for an update that's late?^_~ lol


ohh! OH! or wood? ^_^

Temporary me
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Temporary me »

Or how about endlessly debating this into redundancy while having a throbbing headache that screams GO TO BED at you?

Godfather (Yurg...)
Still regretting the day I gave Dai a wangsaber

IHaveDNA
Regular Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:01 pm

Post by IHaveDNA »

How about debating it while being mummified alive while having a pounding headache and you think the comic is updated and you somehow escape mummification and you go to check on the comic and see that its still not there? :X

Temporary me
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Temporary me »

I think he wins.

Godfather (Man, I got wooped worse than Team USA in hockey!)
Still regretting the day I gave Dai a wangsaber

Aelyn
Regular Poster
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Nova Scotia
Contact:

Post by Aelyn »

...Now I feel really bad for skipping out with my friends at the last minute to get LotR tickets... XD;; *runs away to update*
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

lol what and interesting topic..... XD
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

Temporary me
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Temporary me »

How about debating it while being mummified alive while having a pounding headache and you think the comic is updated and you somehow escape mummification and you go to check on the comic and see that its still not there
...and you got your ass kicked like the USA hockey team while skipping out to get LotR tickets ('tis a noble cause, we forgive you for that) while in an interesting topic, and...and...oh...SH*T! *makes a dive for the stairs...falls down the stairs*

Godfather (And thusly I make my escape! Stealthily, like a ninja!)
Still regretting the day I gave Dai a wangsaber

IHaveDNA
Regular Poster
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:01 pm

Post by IHaveDNA »

And then you find out that I'm female. :X

Temporary me
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Temporary me »

Oops sorry...I blame it on the 12:30 A.M.ness

...That's it, I'm totally lost in this topic.

Godfather (...)
Still regretting the day I gave Dai a wangsaber

Post Reply