To Kelly...

Post Reply
User avatar
Caj_trixie
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

To Kelly...

Post by Caj_trixie »

Hey everyone!^_^

I just though it'd be a great idea if everyone gave a shout-out to Kelly because we love her and to thank her for giving us something to do durring the day. (especially when we have lots of hw we're supposed to be doing.^_~)

So Kelly, from all of your little Arcana monkies, <b>WE LOOOOVE YOOUU!!!!</b>

Thanks so much for taking the time to bring us a comic every two days or so.^_^ I know you're really busy and that this doesn't help any, but we love you and we love the comic! I mean seriously, could we have so many obsessed zombie fanatics like me if it wasn't great?^_^ I think this comic has the greatest (and fastest) conversion factor compared with <i>anything</i> else , especially when it comes to new people!^_^

Anyway, yeah, thank you soooooo much! For once in my life I can't think of anything to say, so be happy and feel lucky.^_~ lol Oh! and I'll leave you with a little something special...Squeege (my fav word) ^-^

Squeege loves you!

P.S. Come on people, shout-out time!^_^

Temporary me
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:23 pm
Contact:

Post by Temporary me »

*Large amounts of applause*

And an extra thank you for the link button, I's very happy!

Godfather (Yeah, it's me...this is the only way keen would let me post... every forum all I got was "You cannot post so soon after your last one, please try again later"...dagnabbit)

User avatar
Arale
Regular Poster
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:50 am
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Post by Arale »

hee i'm an Arcana monkey O.o
*records the clapping and presses play*
thank her for giving us something to do durring the day
yes and dont forget the night! *rubs eyes from lack of sleep*
we love you and your wonderful drawing skills that bring the prettiful bishies of Arcana to exist
i think thats all i'll say
*tries to balance acorns on her head*
I am the Lord of the Acorns. Fear me and my legions of acorns.
*whacks people with acorn staff*

User avatar
Lithele
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:26 pm

Post by Lithele »

Well! If it's a "we love Kelly" topic, then I HAVE to post. Even if I am a lurker. ^^; Anyways! This monkey (XD) loves Kelly for gorgeously colored hair, bishies on caffeine highs, and the fact that she updates for us three times a week. (This is also why I would like to strangle her sometimes, but...wrong thread. :P) Oh, and for emo-wearing bishies. I melt for emo-wearing bishies. Do I even need to bother mentioning the storyline? I'm sure everyone else will do it for me. So! YAYY!! I LOVE KELLY!

......right. I'll go study like a good girl now.^^;

-Lisa

Aelyn
Regular Poster
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Nova Scotia
Contact:

Post by Aelyn »

I wish I weren't so tired/study-like so I could appreciate this more. ^^;; *HUGS back* Thank you people. ^___^ But you don't have to thank me. When you stop to think about it, it's almost like you're spying on a project I decided to start because I hadn't written anything in about two years. n.n ... SPIES!!!! ... Wait, this isn't a good direction to go in, I want to be appreciative here. ... XD

Thank you spies! ^^ Hehe. If you weren't there, I'd probably get very bored of this whole gig very fast.

No problem Jay. I'm just very very happy I managed to remember something like that all on my own. :D It doesn't happen often. I also kinda like the 'Temporary Me' handle. XD;
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>

User avatar
LutinEuphorique
Regular Poster
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:48 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Post by LutinEuphorique »

Who doesn't love Kelly?

...no. Seriously. Who doesn't love Kelly? I have a shovel and I know where my parents keep the .35.
You must remember this
A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by

User avatar
Draco_3
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:01 pm
Location: future, it seems

Post by Draco_3 »

Long live the ... Kelly !!!

Kelly, your comic is actually the first webcomic of which I can say I'm a fan of it. Knowing that I'm a picky person, that means something.
Godfather (Yeah, it's me...this is the only way keen would let me post... every forum all I got was "You cannot post so soon after your last one, please try again later"...dagnabbit)
That's because some of your posts are dated '30 jul 2019'. I have the same problem.
That problem will stop if those wrong dated posts get deleted somehow
Formely known as Dracoboy...

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

*puts 'we love kelly' party hats on everyone* ok fellow arcana monkies! on 3! one... two... three!!!
WE LOVE YOU KELLY

Akuma Sephitaro
Regular Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2002 8:31 am
Location: Lost...
Contact:

Post by Akuma Sephitaro »

Yeah! *yells* We loves j00!!

If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have Holden... *glomps Holden* he's such a cool main char ^__^

And Vincent as the really creepy Vamp... And all the other chars... If it wasn't for Kelly, I dunno if I would be reading a webcomic that's so damn cool (With all the stuff I like that is... I'm a dark person really, and most sho-ai comics are just blah sho-ai....)

note: I say sho-ai because it can be either shounen-ai or shoujo-ai.... although I have yet to find a shoujo-ai webcomic, but I haven't looked....

User avatar
Sephirasan
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:20 pm
Location: Vancouver BC
Contact:

Post by Sephirasan »

Yes, we all love you, Kelly!! ^o^

*Arcana has become her life blood* *can't live without it*

*dances around, throwing confetti in the air*

^______^
Hee hee. Lance Bass just walked all over a kid who sees dead people. ^_~

Sephy- *peace sign* I rock.

Me- You do....very much...but, Sora is a crisp now! O_O

Poor little Sora..............;_;

ZOMBIE USER 12747
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12747 »

All hail Kelly and Arcana!!!!!!!! It's the first and only web comic i've got hooked on. Usually I don't like comics, but is this case I'll make an acception! *hands everyone noisemakers to go with the hats* *dancing to NSYNC music while blowing on noisemaker!* Yeah!!! I love Arcana!!!!!

ZOMBIE USER 12716
Regular Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12716 »

*dances about widely ignoring essay due tomorrow to write about the wonderous works of Kelly*
You have an excellent drawing talent Kelly. Much appreciated since your comic taught me how to draw side view parted mouths. ^^
I love your tablet drawings and how much effort you put into every page!
Keep up all that it is that you do and keep smiling, unless it's just one of those nights.... (you know the ones) *gah! essay!*
Huggles and lots of love from your fellow artist Crescentlady!
Brava! ^o^ *loud applause*

ZOMBIE USER 10461
Regular Poster
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 10461 »

Luv ya lots KellY!!! Because of you, Ive been way way more interested in vamps!

See, my avatar even luvs ya! :wink:

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

*glomps Kelly* thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Arcana keeps me sane throughout the week......I LOVE IT! your the best Kelly!!
Long live the ... Kelly !!!
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

oops, i messed up the quote.... oh well
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

User avatar
Neutral
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 10:29 pm
Location: America, baby!
Contact:

Hooray!

Post by Neutral »

Banzai! Banzai! I have an idea! Let's all have a Kelly/Arcana celebration party! X3 *Hurries to the store to buy party favours and food* *Comes back* Cake and ice-cream for everyone! XD An extra-big slice for Kelly-Chan! :D :D :D We all love ya, Kelly!
When you can't win, resort to your own desperate measures. Because I sure as hell can't help you.

User avatar
Akuma Neko
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:57 am
Location: the land of Nod
Contact:

Post by Akuma Neko »

yay~! Ice cream cake!!! WE LOVE YA KELLY~! *bows before her bishi drawing skills* We are all humbled in your presence. ^_^V
Carpe Aptenodyte!!

ZOMBIE USER 12262
Regular Poster
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12262 »

Becuase of this comic! You have your own moutain KELLY! LOL! You are wonderful! you opened me up to a new world of SHONEN-AI! and I LOVE you for it!

Post Reply