Yay yay yay!

Post Reply
User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Yay yay yay!

Post by Akiyhrah »

hello everybody! I'm back. for the longest time i couldn't log in and i didn't know why but i can now!! by the way, i know ppl have trouble spelling my name, so if you dont wanna use my full one you can call me Aki, okie dokie? ^_^
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

i know. i couldnt post for like 2 days.... *sniff* keenspace was being evil
*huggles Aki*
ok! thats the name of someone in a new series that i like

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

i know. i couldnt post for like 2 days.... *sniff* keenspace was being evil
*huggles Aki*
ok! thats the name of someone in a new series that i like

Aelyn
Regular Poster
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Nova Scotia
Contact:

Post by Aelyn »

Heh, welcome back, just in time for the forums to be flipping out. ^_^v

You kinda have to guess at what topics have been replied to... it's very odd. O.o
<i>"If you make ships in a bottle, I bet the thing that really makes your heart sink<br>is when you look in, and there at the wheel is Captain Termite."</i>

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

wow, they are flipping out....wierd
itrs so fusturating! oh well
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

btw..
*huggles kitty back*
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

ZOMBIE USER 12483
Regular Poster
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12483 »

so question, when a topic starts flowing over onto a new page...will it show us the new page, or is the topic stuck till the forum is fixed? heh...and why is it the 'Hello' topic seems to be the only one that recognizes new posts, and none of the other made-before-today topics do?

ZOMBIE USER 12483
Regular Poster
Posts: 533
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12483 »

DPD -_- (explained in Jojo's comic thread)
Last edited by ZOMBIE USER 12483 on Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

stupid, annoying.......annoyingness
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

oops, sorry about the double posting. it said that it hadnt sent it...

ZOMBIE USER 12076
Regular Poster
Posts: 755
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12076 »

Just at the point that we've discovered all of the latest kinks and learned our way around them (like closing a window before it says it's done posting when it's actually attempting to post two or three times), either the forum will get fixed or we'll get a whole new slew of kinks to figure out. Heh. But it's worth it, Kelley. ^^;;

User avatar
Caj_trixie
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by Caj_trixie »

sorry, double post.^_^; lol
Last edited by Caj_trixie on Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Caj_trixie
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:26 pm
Location: CA
Contact:

Post by Caj_trixie »

seriously.^_^; lol

I had this huge rant about the whole Vincent and Kisoka thing, and reasons why Holden couldn't have harpy blood (or a lot of it), but after 8 tries or so, it still wouldn't send.~_~;;;

is keenspace always flipping out?^_^;

oh, and yeah, it still isn't recognizing when new posts come up.^_^ I wonder why...

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

ya, that happened to me too. i had this thing about how all bad things happened to my favorite characters.....but nooooo. and i keep being d/c too. it only happens in the forums.
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

ya, that happened to me too. i had this thing about how all bad things happened to my favorite characters.....but nooooo. and i keep being d/c too. it only happens in the forums.
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

ya, that happened to me too. i had this thing about how all bad things happened to my favorite characters.....but nooooo. and i keep being d/c too. it only happens in the forums.
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

dammit!! sorry about the double post.... o_O
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

Post Reply