Post!

Postby Shiro on Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:24 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by melty:
<B>Also, it's not as disgusting as the new Jello commercial, where an adorable little moppet girl in formal dress frolics through the Jelloverse, and a Jello butterfly flies into her mouth, and then she opens her mouth again and a BUNCH of Jello butterflies fly out.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That sure seems like a sexual image to me. I bet if I read enough books I'd come across something similar.
You're right, though. That is DISTURBING.
Shiro
Regular Poster

Postby Kip Grey on Sun Apr 22, 2001 1:39 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Next question, which is the more annoying holiday staple, Easter Grass or spray-on "snow" for a Christmas tree?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>This depends on your locale. If you live in a winter climate, spray-on "snow" doesn't look quite as absurd (though it still looks bad) as it does in warmer regions where winter doesn't occur. Although now that I think about it, Easter Grass looks pretty gosh darned stupid no matter where you are, so I guess I'll have to go with that.<P>Ben Affleck as "Year One" Batman, or Kurt Russel as "The Dark Knight Returns" Batman?<P>------------------
Oh, the horror!<P><A HREF="http://receptorfatigue.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Receptor Fatigue</A>
Kip Grey

Postby Remi on Sun Apr 22, 2001 5:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kip Grey:
<B> Ben Affleck as "Year One" Batman, or Kurt Russel as "The Dark Knight Returns" Batman?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Jeez, between the devil and the deep blue sea. Still, I'd go with Affleck as young Bruce Wayne. He played an anally obsessed asshole in Mallrats, he could pull it off again. Russell would just be Snake Pliskin in a batsuit. Still, I'm all for Paul Reubens as Nightwing!<P>Dragonball Z or Sailor Moon?
Remi
Regular Poster

Postby P0g0 on Sun Apr 22, 2001 7:47 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>Originally posted by melty:
Anyway, getting to my question, which animal is the coolest in the Cadbury commercial where all the animals try to be the Cadbury bunny but fail? And if that question's not really valid, then which would you rather have as a punishment, a caning, or a year of imprisonment?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
The lion is definitely the coolest animal in the Cadbury commercial. Sometimes, when I don't have anything better to do, I impersonate the lion impersonating the bunny. Actually, I don't do this much anymore, but it used to be one of my more memorable pastimes a few years back. Don't believe me? Just do it a couple of times, with feeling. You'll just enjoy the joy right out of it.<P>For the caning/imprisonment question, I have to say the caning. Pain is pain and won't last forever but being away from the people I care about for a long time would be tough. Though I do have to ask, would this be our current luxury prisons with cable and movies and workout facilites or are we talking a Turkish prison-type place where I couldn't see my family or anything? That is, would this be a prison in a country where the caning would be an option? Because if it is, caning wins by a landslide.<P>Next question, which is the more annoying holiday staple, Easter Grass or spray-on "snow" for a Christmas tree?<P>yoink.<P>
[This message has been edited by p0g0 (edited 04-22-2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by p0g0 (edited 04-22-2001).]
P0g0

Postby P0g0 on Fri May 11, 2001 4:58 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Remi:
<B>
Dragonball Z or Sailor Moon?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dragonball Z. Just because.<P>Which are better, molars or inscisors?
P0g0

Postby Remi on Sat May 12, 2001 12:14 am

Molars or Incisors?<P>Incisors, better to cut than to grind.
Remi
Regular Poster

Postby Haberdash on Sun May 13, 2001 2:12 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Remi:
<B>Molars or Incisors?<P>Incisors, better to cut than to grind.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>no way. molars rule.<P>Sousaphones or ferrets?<P>(p.s. I want a cadbury egg filled with grape jello _so_ _bad_... what if we had a hollow frozen half-egg, and a full frozen jello egg, and put the one with the other, then capped it with another frozen chocolate half-egg, and then did some very discreet spot-welding around the seam to keep it together? even if it melted a bit of the frozen jello, the rest of the jello would freeze it back up; then take it out and let it all thaw together. I will pay top $$ for this confection.)
Haberdash

Postby Melty on Mon May 14, 2001 8:00 am

Damn, that's tough. On the one hand, ferrets smell more than sousaphones. On the other hand, I despise the sousaphone. If you can't stand the ferret smell, you can comfort yourself with the fact that the ferret will probably die soon, anyway. But the sousaphone is forever. So I'll go with ferrets.<P>If you had to have one finger sticking up at all times, which one would it be?
Melty

Previous

Return to Too Fat to be a RockStar